For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

[2019] Plyš Líška Download Song

[2019] Plyš Líška Download Song

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1223231480-plys-liska-2017-252

Tracklist:
1. Po Kryhách
2. Franforce
3. Vosk A Pena
4. Líška
5. Kamikadze
6. Konečná Stanica
7. Napospas
8. Možno By To Stálo Za Ten Pocit...
9. Neprestáva Pršať
10. Rozprávaj Príbeh

{ ZIP/Mp3 ALBUM } Plyš - Líška 2019 mp3 320 kbps

Plush these days finishes with a debut album, is not it? How will the forthcoming album be named and when will we find it on the shelves? She will call Lisa according to one of her songs and will come out if nothing serious happens, January 27, 2017. Then we would like to bless him with several concerts around. Recording took place at Mrose. How would you rate cooperation with him? Mraš is cool, behind the mixpultom very calm person. He works fast, has a good ear and a lot of experience. We recorded together drums and bass with him, then I took the recorded tracks home to my home studio, added vocals, guitars, keyboards and percussion, the second Katka recorded the vocals, and with our guest Vojtím Drnko, also at home, they recorded the accordion. Finally, I took it all back to the studio where we mixed it. Moss to this form of cooperation pristúanoint without any objections, which I very much appreciate. I have gained time and some peace to finalize the arrangements. Did Mroš also participate in things that were undoubtedly unthinking, perhaps he was the producer's job? No, we produced our album by ourselves, only exceptionally we've had something to blow up after a contest with Mroš, some excess ambient, or rather an extra tool. On the contrary, I think I left quite a free hand about the mix, as I know his previous work, I knew what I can expect. So I enjoyed the co-operation very much, relaxed on the sofa, rubbed coffee or other delicious drinks, and Mroš behind the mock-up rack, here and there let me go, I was nodding, adding something, taking something, and so on, so Next, when done. Does the album fill the label with a label or release it out of your own? It will be on the headline of Frydek-Mistek's Sweetsen Records, of which I personally enjoy the joy. Of course, there are many more and more renowned, but it is especially nice to me because it comes under the beneficial Sweetsen Fest, an exceptional action that has been joining the local scene for years and spreads such a healthy local patriotism among musicians and listeners, every year we are very excited about it . It is a great tribute to me to include a cohabit of musicians such as René Souček or David Stypka and Bandjeez, who swell this song with their debut. I would like to thank Peter Korch, who commands this to give us confidence. I would like to play Plyš as an alternative people. Do you feel your band similarly, as part of a small scene around the blooms of the Květy, Biorchestr or Listolet? Yes, that's pretty accurate. Certainly we are based on folk, from its most powerful period in the 70s and 80s of the last century. But we all hear but everything. I'm mainly contemporary, more civilized, good pop art, crossover or electronics, I like folklore and classical music. This will then be reflected on my own music. But I would not call the scene of alternative folk a small one, it seems to me to be a good one, every fanatic has its potential in the number of bands and fans. Alternative folk requires a great deal of insight, a great tolerance and a specific sense of purpose, because nothing is easier to lose in that amount of inspiration. And it also wants a dose of courage to go our own way, not to try to sound like someone else. All of these bands come from Brno. I feel that similar experimental folk music in Ostrava does not "jump" ... In a region that gave Jaromír Nohavic to the world I do not really appreciate it. Kumst songs in that pure archetypal form without experimental coatings almost reached perfection, and thus reach a truly wide audience. It is a personality that has significantly influenced one to two generáqueue listeners and the authors themselves. In addition, it is said that Ostrava has always been one of the hardest music in terms of defense, grunge or indie, and this scene is not so interesting, she is the silver man in her own way. There is not a lot of space in these conditions, in addition to the folk ... But that's just my personal opinion here and now, the music of the whole world is available today as never before, the generation of today's twenties is not something tied, no longer by local patterns . Tomorrow, for a month or a year, a local band or songwriter may appear, which will completely deny my impression and it will be just fine. Your lyrics are often very personal, some might say intimate. Where does the desire to ventilate the innermost feelings in you? It is probably the desire for ordinary proximity, understanding and humanity. I'm such a social turn, unobtrusively crowding the crowd and "licking the bait", looking for people like those who think and feel. An amazing shake of hunting is going on - sometimes, for long, nothing, and then terri- tually, I am struck by a wonderful man who has been enjoying the first time as we would have known for years and not about common ideas or interests, on the contrary , they can be quite the opposite. It's the kind of man, the sharing, the enthusiasm, the ordinary ability to listen to each other. In texts, especially in these, I really go deep, but I do not know otherwise. In the newer ones, on the other hand, sometimes I get inspiration from the outside, I take a prirequest or feeling from someone else, yill always add something like that if it happened to me. In this respect, the poetics of your text books come to be something very similar to that of Slovak Live Flowers. Coincidence? Oh, that flattens me! My way to this band was very atypical and very long, it can be said that we had a band - and a band - from Bratislava, I never listened to them, at first I did not even understand their social engagement, did not eat their speech and that little I noticed from them, I did not do anything. But this summer I found myself at the festival where they played and even twice. And to be more interesting, the festival was played by twelve bossyin routes southeast in Banat, Romania. It was not awry to drive away, even if I wanted to, so I stood up in front of the podium, with every chant my sledge fell lower and lower and still power (smile). Thus, the similarity of Plush and Live Flowers seems purely random, what we are about to associate with is such a civil speech and a similar citizen for the melody. They respect the natural rhythm of the Slovak, do not overcome the short syllables. I have a great deal of love and a great honor for the typical rule of rotation of long and short slaves. Similarly, the pirates and Dorota Nvot, the Kolowrat košughá band, the popradist Števo Šanta, the artist and the singers Peter Piatko from Martina, and Jaro Filip or Dežo Ursina. However, the Live Flowers in my view are much further, they are beautifully used by the Bratislava renaissance and they know how to make a social strain. The lyrics of what we consider to be one of the strongest in the context of contemporary events is absolutely timeless. Recently, Plush played several concerts in a modified composition with accordionist Vojta. Do we get used to picking up the queens with the return of the original member of Katka Kucharova? Katka from Plyš did not leave, she just jumped into the baby's bed after a baby (smile). For some time before, the accords have been forbidden and I have been sorry to cancel the few concerts that have already been agreed upon. So I looked for a hitch. Vojta Drnek, a conservator, a young man, but an absolute professional, the heart of a jazzman. Despite the fact that we do not really play wind at all, he went very honestly and I think he loved those songs. For me, as a band, it was a valuable experience. I'd rather have them both. Vojta, however, will start at the JAMU in Brno in the autumn, perhaps he will appear as a guest, italbrac continues on the trio. We got the italbrac new instrument, a little synthesizer that has already undressed listening to the album, and we are working on the male, endure this sound and richer arrangement got on the podium. Well, and since I've been thinking about it with a nuisance, it looks like we're going to get a man and a man if not for a living, just like a guest. Something has been worked up, so hold abode. You and Katka Kucharova come from Slovakia. Why did you both decide to move to Bohemia and why in the end to Ostrava? In my case, it's ligature internets (smile). I worked in Prague for a while, and after some time I found it to be nice, it was just enough. I grew easy to start planning a trip to Bratislava, and since I felt a little lost in relationships, I tried to make a rough line using the internet dating, I notice it was Slovak. And there was a friend of mine from Ostrava. So I'm totally innocent (laughs). I hesitated because I thought it was different, but I said, I'll give it a chance. Today I know I did well. Something I lost, but I got a lot. Especially in Ostrava, Frýdek-Místek, Beskydy, the whole region very popular, I found many nice places, met many great people. For the time that I am here, I am delighted to see the inconspicuous transformation of the Ostrava center, which is becoming more and more alive to me. I continue to return to Bratislava quite often, because the closest moments are very rare. It's already so, I have definitely two homes, and to my complete happiness I miss only the beam up, abide those shifts a little shortened (smile). Daniel Salontay of the Longital band once tried to talk you into the band by adding a drummer. What does he say to you now? Recognizes that he was mistaken years ago? Um, it was a magic night at Arnost in Frydek ... They played Longital and there was an excellent Frýdecko-place band Hrozen. And Dano did not like me again, but he just warned that there were some problems with the drummers. But he did not dissuade me, drums are my destiny, I have a weakness for drummers. Our drummer Tomas, whom I watched that night, is about half a generation younger than us two with Katka, we've been knocking for a while, yill we found ourselves. He is a cute, gentle and thoughtful young man, moreover very ducky - when I tell him to play less, a bit shy, but really a little, and plays less ... He can adapt the dynamics of the song to a song or song, and that's not so obvious . And what about Dano? I do not know it. I do not know if he ever heard us, but I'm sure he was wrong, because "Marián has come to Longital (laughs)" in the year and the day.

The band of Slovak singing composers and bass guitarist Katka Žilová, which is complemented by an accordion player and a drummer. This modest instrumental cast shows a weakness, band music on the border of folk and pop has been rather boring and the instrumental performances here can not be talked too much. The band would definitely benefit from having to spend time at the trial and working on more interesting arrangements. Aleš Honus Editor-in-Chief Ostravan.cz

In the region, which gave Jaromír Nohavic to the world, I do not really appreciate it. Kumst songs in this pure, archetypal form without proofs have almost reached perfection, and so they can reach a truly wide audience. It is a personality that has greatly influenced one to two generacities of the listeners and the authors themselves. In addition, it has been said that the harder music in rock, grunge or indie has always been the most important part of the Ostrava scene. There is not a lot of space in these conditions, in addition to the folk ... But that's just my personal opinion here and now, the music of the whole world is available today as never before, the generation of today's twenties is not something tied, no longer by local patterns . Tomorrow, for a month or a year, a local band or songwriter may appear, which will completely deny my impression and it will be just fine.

Plush these days finishes with a debut album, is not it? How will the forthcoming album be named and when will we find it on the shelves? She will call Lisa according to one of her songs and will come out if nothing serious happens, January 27, 2017. Then we would like to bless him with several concerts around. Recording took place at Mrose. How would you rate cooperation with him? Mraš is cool, behind the mixpultom very calm person. He works fast, has a good ear and a lot of experience. We recorded together drums and bass with him, then I took the recorded tracks home to my home studio, added vocals, guitars, keyboards and percussion, the second Katka recorded the vocals, and with our guest Vojtím Drnko, also at home, they recorded the accordion. Finally, I took it all back to the studio where we mixed it. Moss to this form of cooperation pristúanoint without any objections, which I very much appreciate. I have gained time and some peace to finalize the arrangements. Did Mroš also participate in things that were undoubtedly unthinking, perhaps he was the producer's job? No, we produced our album by ourselves, only exceptionally we've had something to blow up after a contest with Mroš, some excess ambient, or rather an extra tool. On the contrary, I think I left quite a free hand about the mix, as I know his previous work, I knew what I can expect. So I enjoyed the co-operation very much, relaxed on the sofa, rubbed coffee or other delicious drinks, and Mroš behind the mock-up rack, here and there let me go, I was nodding, adding something, taking something, and so on, so Next, when done. Does the album fill the label with a label or release it out of your own? It will be on the headline of Frydek-Mistek's Sweetsen Records, of which I personally enjoy the joy. Of course, there are many more and more renowned, but it is especially nice to me because it comes under the beneficial Sweetsen Fest, an exceptional action that has been joining the local scene for years and spreads such a healthy local patriotism among musicians and listeners, every year we are very excited about it . It is a great tribute to me to include a cohabit of musicians such as René Souček or David Stypka and Bandjeez, who swell this song with their debut. I would like to thank Peter Korch, who commands this to give us confidence. I would like to play Plyš as an alternative people. Do you feel your band similarly, as part of a small scene around the blooms of the Květy, Biorchestr or Listolet? Yes, that's pretty accurate. Certainly we are based on folk, from its most powerful period in the 70s and 80s of the last century. But we all hear but everything. I'm mainly contemporary, more civilized, good pop art, crossover or electronics, I like folklore and classical music. This will then be reflected on my own music. But I would not call the scene of alternative folk a small one, it seems to me to be a good one, every fanatic has its potential in the number of bands and fans. Alternative folk requires a great deal of insight, a great tolerance and a specific sense of purpose, because nothing is easier to lose in that amount of inspiration. And it also wants a dose of courage to go our own way, not to try to sound like someone else. All of these bands come from Brno. I feel that similar experimental folk music in Ostrava does not "jump" ... In a region that gave Jaromír Nohavic to the world I do not really appreciate it. Kumst songs in that pure archetypal form without experimental coatings almost reached perfection, and thus reach a truly wide audience. It is a personality that has significantly influenced one to two generáqueue listeners and the authors themselves. In addition, it is said that Ostrava has always been one of the hardest music in terms of defense, grunge or indie, and this scene is not so interesting, she is the silver man in her own way. There is not a lot of space in these conditions, in addition to the folk ... But that's just my personal opinion here and now, the music of the whole world is available today as never before, the generation of today's twenties is not something tied, no longer by local patterns . Tomorrow, for a month or a year, a local band or songwriter may appear, which will completely deny my impression and it will be just fine. Your lyrics are often very personal, some might say intimate. Where does the desire to ventilate the innermost feelings in you? It is probably the desire for ordinary proximity, understanding and humanity. I'm such a social turn, unobtrusively crowding the crowd and "licking the bait", looking for people like those who think and feel. An amazing shake of hunting is going on - sometimes, for long, nothing, and then terri- tually, I am struck by a wonderful man who has been enjoying the first time as we would have known for years and not about common ideas or interests, on the contrary , they can be quite the opposite. It's the kind of man, the sharing, the enthusiasm, the ordinary ability to listen to each other. In texts, especially in these, I really go deep, but I do not know otherwise. In the newer ones, on the other hand, sometimes I get inspiration from the outside, I take a prirequest or feeling from someone else, yill always add something like that if it happened to me. In this respect, the poetics of your text books come to be something very similar to that of Slovak Live Flowers. Coincidence? Oh, that flattens me! My way to this band was very atypical and very long, it can be said that we had a band - and a band - from Bratislava, I never listened to them, at first I did not even understand their social engagement, did not eat their speech and that little I noticed from them, I did not do anything. But this summer I found myself at the festival where they played and even twice. And to be more interesting, the festival was played by twelve bossyin routes southeast in Banat, Romania. It was not awry to drive away, even if I wanted to, so I stood up in front of the podium, with every chant my sledge fell lower and lower and still power (smile). Thus, the similarity of Plush and Live Flowers seems purely random, what we are about to associate with is such a civil speech and a similar citizen for the melody. They respect the natural rhythm of the Slovak, do not overcome the short syllables. I have a great deal of love and a great honor for the typical rule of rotation of long and short slaves. Similarly, the pirates and Dorota Nvot, the Kolowrat košughá band, the popradist Števo Šanta, the artist and the singers Peter Piatko from Martina, and Jaro Filip or Dežo Ursina. However, the Live Flowers in my view are much further, they are beautifully used by the Bratislava renaissance and they know how to make a social strain. The lyrics of what we consider to be one of the strongest in the context of contemporary events is absolutely timeless. Recently, Plush played several concerts in a modified composition with accordionist Vojta. Do we get used to picking up the queens with the return of the original member of Katka Kucharova? Katka from Plyš did not leave, she just jumped into the baby's bed after a baby (smile). For some time before, the accords have been forbidden and I have been sorry to cancel the few concerts that have already been agreed upon. So I looked for a hitch. Vojta Drnek, a conservator, a young man, but an absolute professional, the heart of a jazzman. Despite the fact that we do not really play wind at all, he went very honestly and I think he loved those songs. For me, as a band, it was a valuable experience. I'd rather have them both. Vojta, however, will start at the JAMU in Brno in the autumn, perhaps he will appear as a guest, italbrac continues on the trio. We got the italbrac new instrument, a little synthesizer that has already undressed listening to the album, and we are working on the male, endure this sound and richer arrangement got on the podium. Well, and since I've been thinking about it with a nuisance, it looks like we're going to get a man and a man if not for a living, just like a guest. Something has been worked up, so hold abode. You and Katka Kucharova come from Slovakia. Why did you both decide to move to Bohemia and why in the end to Ostrava? In my case, it's ligature internets (smile). I worked in Prague for a while, and after some time I found it to be nice, it was just enough. I grew easy to start planning a trip to Bratislava, and since I felt a little lost in relationships, I tried to make a rough line using the internet dating, I notice it was Slovak. And there was a friend of mine from Ostrava. So I'm totally innocent (laughs). I hesitated because I thought it was different, but I said, I'll give it a chance. Today I know I did well. Something I lost, but I got a lot. Especially in Ostrava, Frýdek-Místek, Beskydy, the whole region very popular, I found many nice places, met many great people. For the time that I am here, I am delighted to see the inconspicuous transformation of the Ostrava center, which is becoming more and more alive to me. I continue to return to Bratislava quite often, because the closest moments are very rare. It's already so, I have definitely two homes, and to my complete happiness I miss only the beam up, abide those shifts a little shortened (smile). Daniel Salontay of the Longital band once tried to talk you into the band by adding a drummer. What does he say to you now? Recognizes that he was mistaken years ago? Um, it was a magic night at Arnost in Frydek ... They played Longital and there was an excellent Frýdecko-place band Hrozen. And Dano did not like me again, but he just warned that there were some problems with the drummers. But he did not dissuade me, drums are my destiny, I have a weakness for drummers. Our drummer Tomas, whom I watched that night, is about half a generation younger than us two with Katka, we've been knocking for a while, yill we found ourselves. He is a cute, gentle and thoughtful young man, moreover very ducky - when I tell him to play less, a bit shy, but really a little, and plays less ... He can adapt the dynamics of the song to a song or song, and that's not so obvious . And what about Dano? I do not know it. I do not know if he ever heard us, but I'm sure he was wrong, because "Marián has come to Longital (laughs)" in the year and the day.

Oh, that flattens me! My way to this band was very atypical and very long, it can be said that we had a band - and a band - from Bratislava, I never listened to them, at first I did not even understand their social engagement, did not eat their speech and that little I noticed from them, I did not do anything. But this summer I found myself at the festival where they played and even twice. And to be more interesting, the festival took place twelve hours southeast in Banat, Romania. It was not awry to drive away, even if I wanted to, so I stood up in front of the podium, with every song my sledge fell lower and lower and still hangs (smile).

In the region, which gave Jaromír Nohavic to the world, I do not really appreciate it. Kumst songs in this pure, archetypal form without proofs have almost reached perfection, and so they can reach a truly wide audience. It is a personality that has greatly influenced one to two generacities of the listeners and the authors themselves. In addition, it has been said that the harder music in rock, grunge or indie has always been the most important part of the Ostrava scene. There is not a lot of space in these conditions, in addition to the folk ... But that's just my personal opinion here and now, the music of the whole world is available today as never before, the generation of today's twenties is not something tied, no longer by local patterns . Tomorrow, for a month or a year, a local band or songwriter may appear, which will completely deny my impression and it will be just fine.

Oh, that flattens me! My way to this band was very atypical and very long, it can be said that we had a band - and a band - from Bratislava, I never listened to them, at first I did not even understand their social engagement, did not eat their speech and that little I noticed from them, I did not do anything. But this summer I found myself at the festival where they played and even twice. And to be more interesting, the festival took place twelve hours southeast in Banat, Romania. It was not awry to drive away, even if I wanted to, so I stood up in front of the podium, with every song my sledge fell lower and lower and still hangs (smile).

The band of Slovak singing composers and bass guitarist Katka Žilová, which is complemented by an accordion player and a drummer. This modest instrumental cast shows a weakness, band music on the border of folk and pop has been rather boring and the instrumental performances here can not be talked too much. The band would definitely benefit from having to spend time at the trial and working on more interesting arrangements. Aleš Honus Editor-in-Chief Ostravan.cz