For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

[320 kbps] Arwen - The Soul's Sentence Album 320 kbps

[320 kbps] Arwen - The Soul's Sentence Album 320 kbps

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1444327356-arwen-the-soul-s-sentence-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Hollow Days (feat. Alex Skorza)
2. Torn from Home
3. Us or Them (feat. Valen Domínguez & Sinaia)
4. The Void
5. When the World Doesn't Matter
6. Endless Burden (feat. Javier Vega, Beyond & Lakeside Project)
7. Beyond Pain
8. My Worst Self (feat. Miguel Rocha)
9. Crying Blood
10. Our Chance (feat. Mamen Castaño)
11. You Know My Name

{ LEAK ZIP ALBUM } Arwen The Soul's Sentence 2019 download

ARWEN has unveiled new information about "The Soul's Sentence", their next studio album, which we recently attended. The work will be composed of ten themes (whose titles you can discover below) and a flipsideon by Chris Cornell, "You Know My Name".

We have guests, such as gain example: Valen Domínguez (Sinaia), Miguel Rocha (Bring out your inanimate), Alex Skorza (Silver Fist), Mamen Cataño (Ex-Arwen) and J.Vega (Beyond) .... Who complete and put variety and enrich solarize more the disk. We do not want much more decoration since we would be writing sheets and sheets, and that is what we will do for the complete reëxamination and an interview with the group. So, secure the moment we can only say that we are happy and excited about the return of Arwen, something very much expected this house.

ARWEN has unveiled new information about "The Soul's Sentence", their next studio album, which we recently attended. The work will be composed of ten themes (whose titles you can discover below) and a flipsideon by Chris Cornell, "You Know My Name".

Here we bring you the new teaser of what will be "The Soul's Sentence", the expected new album by ARWEN, which will be on sale and in Streaming on all less digital platforms starting next December 14, as well as for sale in physical format on Amazon and LaCasaDelDisco.es later this month.

The website boxalbums.com is public hunt and information service, divulgation of materials for all users. The administration does not have the skill to government all publications. Some audio materials, grounds to which you can find in the publications of the users can be shield by copyright. the boxalbums.com is impertinent to the gratify of use-produce set, however, we are opponent to copyright trespass and meander copyright holders are free to remove unlawfully suborned by users of the data.

Here we bring you the new teaser of what will be "The Soul's Sentence", the expected new album by ARWEN, which will be on sale and in Streaming on all less digital platforms starting next December 14, as well as for sale in physical format on Amazon and LaCasaDelDisco.es later this month.

After this wonderful pause, with "Beyond Pain" we return to strength, to aggression. A synthesizer intro opens another great track, futuristic cut and divinity-prog tints, with a very crude rhythmic sordid, rude, but clean and defined to the extreme, that shake lead to moments where the voice faction with guitar and bass pick us up and lead to an inborn chorus. What a sweet four o'clock. After him, "My Worst Self", in which Miguel Rocha (BOYD) collaborates, is presented as a perfect storm: An intro of string section starts a more orchestrated cut than the previous ones, with a lot of harmonious power and presence to the instead of the vocal lines. It is very aggressive, complete and shake brings at times a sound closer to themselves.

Arwen doesn't firm especially spirit metal to me, but it does correct interesting. However, I'm not sure if it's interesting in a good or wicked moving.

Note: In connection with copyright, it is not allowed on MusicMeter.nl to take over the content winnow external websites, not including source. You can of course place a unite on an external page, along with your own description or possibly the first paragraph winnow the text. You get this warning because exasperation looks like you have stuck a long text in your message.This post does not contain a review, news item or other text whose rights are not with me

Note: In connection with copyright, it is not allowed on MusicMeter.nl to take over the content winnow external websites, not including source. You can of course place a unite on an external page, along with your own description or possibly the first paragraph winnow the text. You get this warning because exasperation looks like you have stuck a long text in your message.This post does not contain a review, news item or other text whose rights are not with me

I could write more, much more of "The Soul's Sentence", but I think there are times in less than there are words that do justice to what the music itself as used shake gives, we bawd feel. Sincerely, get with him. Already. And buy another one for some clueless friend. The best album this year (and probably next) should not be forgotten. And ARWEN should not go back to silence anymore. It does not deserve it, nor do we deserve it. Congratulations.

This silence has been long, very long. Too. ARWEN, a group in other times pointer and standard share Melodic metal with national progressive tints, did not deserve it. And it is here when suddenly, and after many rumors, we received an invitation to attend a press interview for the presentation of "The Soul's Sentence", in the New Life studios, led by the band members José Garrido and Daniel Melián; after which we received the disc itself, faction with the Art part itself. And this brings us here. "The Soul's Sentence", is now a reality, ARWEN has returned.

For that reason, we went back to the New Life Studios of José Garrido himself, to attend one of the listening parties that he organized for the press. In a relaxed and relaxed chat they were threshing us theme by topic as we listened and shake surprised of how they would sound these new Arwen, discovering that they will be a real cannon shot.

The website boxalbums.com is public hunt and information service, divulgation of materials for all users. The administration does not have the skill to government all publications. Some audio materials, grounds to which you can find in the publications of the users can be shield by copyright. the boxalbums.com is impertinent to the gratify of use-produce set, however, we are opponent to copyright trespass and meander copyright holders are free to remove unlawfully suborned by users of the data.

Arwen doesn't firm especially spirit metal to me, but it does correct interesting. However, I'm not sure if it's interesting in a good or wicked moving.

This silence has been long, very long. Too. ARWEN, a group in other times pointer and standard share Melodic metal with national progressive tints, did not deserve it. And it is here when suddenly, and after many rumors, we received an invitation to attend a press interview for the presentation of "The Soul's Sentence", in the New Life studios, led by the band members José Garrido and Daniel Melián; after which we received the disc itself, faction with the Art part itself. And this brings us here. "The Soul's Sentence", is now a reality, ARWEN has returned.

In the final straight of the disc, we find "Crying Blood", a subject of which Javi Díez is especially proud and in which shines with its own light, being the baton of a song much more melodic than the previous two, with a vowel line carried majestically by José Garrido. Of the best of the album trespass doubt some.