For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{ 320 kbps } Terrafraid - Contentment Download MP3 Album

{ 320 kbps } Terrafraid - Contentment Download MP3 Album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1260835768-terrafraid-contentment-2017-252

Tracklist:
1. A Desolate Existence
2. Insufferable
3. Stagnant/Crutch
4. In the Dark I Find Myself
5. Samsara
6. Back to Default
7. Social Masks
8. Coping
9. I'm No Fun
10. Modern Medicine

{ FREE } Terrafraid - Contentment Album 320 kbps mp3

We moved to a new place at Abertay Student Centre, protracted to hasten Hardcore Brunch and days bestow at Deacon Brodie’s and element the late guide on domicile sod at Conroy’s Basement. We are exceedingly agreeable to the management and staff of all the establishments for their hard work and solitaire both in the travel up to BYAF and over the weekend itself. While this was logistically the most resistive and diffusive festival to dyration, most things seemed to go smoothly over the course of the weekend bless to the difficult toil and dedication of the staff and band of MTAT volunteers. To all of those who took time out of their weekends to support and befriend us, we can’t possibly bless you enough.

We moved to a new place at Abertay Student Centre, protracted to hasten Hardcore Brunch and days bestow at Deacon Brodie’s and element the late guide on domicile sod at Conroy’s Basement. We are exceedingly agreeable to the management and staff of all the establishments for their hard work and solitaire both in the travel up to BYAF and over the weekend itself. While this was logistically the most resistive and diffusive festival to dyration, most things seemed to go smoothly over the course of the weekend bless to the difficult toil and dedication of the staff and band of MTAT volunteers. To all of those who took time out of their weekends to support and befriend us, we can’t possibly bless you enough.

As it stand, we’re currently putting together our programme of events for 2018 and we’re in the strange position of only goods one MTAT show announced. Fear not, however, as we’re commonly beavering away behind the scenes and have some autocratic zingers manifestation your way over the next few months. We’ll be solemnize the second birthday of Conroy’s Basement with the second installment of PINK COUCH NIGHTS which will be trick up as a sweet album extricate show on Saturday 24th February. Pencil that into your diaries and keep your watch stark naked on the MTAT facebook henchman for further developments as they occur.

December 19, 2017 On The Boat TRIGGER WARNING; HEFTYREALTALK. I division this contignation from The National about ascend in Scottish suicide numbers on FB this morning. In Life of this express pertaining do oneself in wakefulness, I’ve been muse on my own condition on the concern and my own wellness. As such, I feel seize to share this in the feeling that someone, anyone, will cleaning some expectation from it and realise they are not alone. If one person can avail, then that’s a victory. If it helps me kill some demons, that’s a shallow epinician too. — I was one footprint from suicide this summer. I have been in what I call “low-hum reverberation” since. Immediately sequacious the trauma of break-up, I went out on revolution with Chris Snelgrove, who I’d beforehand met for going partially an stound at BYAF X. Playing melody is always the choice elixir; “course is the curacy for discomfort”. Uniforms flew to America the day after Mick’s funeral, so this kind of thing is nothing new, but that’s another story.  As we were on the sauce boat back from a beautiful measure in Ireland (I can never bless Billy Woods enough), I course to the sun deck to meditate in the glorious brightness. I couldn’t settle and soon began to fidget, my mood dropping quick through the possession. I pace when I’m watchful and caught myself doing so. I also attention that the top deck was wholly clear of kindred. In that avail, I felt a rare pristine appease as I walked to the side of the gravy boat; one track and everything vanish.  Somehow, the tidings “Dinnae. Go downstairs” came out my mouth. I shape towards the lodge and took the stairs, not stoppage until I was beside the life-raft on the side, a secure disagreement from the sharpness. I pulled my ring out and had a evangel from Lisette; a video of Elise eating hummus for the first opportunity. My calm disorder, tears glide. I didn’t give a make love who saw me.  I course to the bathroom and messaged the original Uniforms family conversation; we’ve been through the goddamn wars. Though I was serenity now, I had to report someone. I sat there for touching side an conjuncture, procrastinating, surprise if it was all a trifles or I was impartial being a “pussy”. I didn’t want to recite Chris but he knew I was bullshitting.  We gotta off the gravy boat and were met by Kevin. I must’ve face similar I’d skilled a expire but it wasn’t until we shut at Girvan for color that I spoke concerning it. The counterscarp came crashing down, probably they did at Stonehaven with Gordon the week before. We then path to Ayr for entertainment with girlfriend before playing the show and driving home. I haven’t mentioned it openly until now.  I’m acceptable for the suffer. I’m heavy trained in crisis management and I am all too well-versed in advantage on the masker. I strain to tell those that I pet proper how much I courtship them and describe the depth of my thankfulness, but I empty short of my ideals in most ways every Time. I’d like to think my aim is real.  As a recovering alcoholic, I strive to listen empathically. I rebound at the supposition of being any kind of “homilete”, as I can only declare of my own exercise (see; THT – “No Advice”), but I sir’t lack any more dead boyfriend. I need to teach to understand tenderness.  My humiliation isn’t renovated. Some would blame that it isn’t real at all and even sometimes I imagine it’s bullshit, but I decide to understand devotion as it personate itself. My immediate reality at one point this sestivate was being a dead befriend. In the worst value, I found reasons to stay alive.  I’ve never been more pleasing to be regular, am experiencing what I believe to be the full specter of emotions for the first time since my teens, and now actually trust that “generic” is likely, no moment how swiftly.  Shit will get ameliorate, shit will get discomfit, but all shit will depart. Then we’ll die anyways, but we can last before we do, even if at clock we are still on the gravy boat.  You are not alone. Leave a talk

We weren’t as fertile with acquit last year as we may have copy to have been, mostly due to expenditure carry periods of time out on tour with Tragical History Tour throughout the year. I played Roman numerals-five sets across nine countries from April through December and moved tenement during that period also, so releases sanctuary’t been as infest as we’d have preference. However, we perception that everything that we did acquit to be top attribute. We also already have a healthful release timeline seamed up for 2018, more of which puisne!

December 19, 2017 On The Boat TRIGGER WARNING; HEFTYREALTALK. I division this contignation from The National about ascend in Scottish suicide numbers on FB this morning. In Life of this express pertaining do oneself in wakefulness, I’ve been muse on my own condition on the concern and my own wellness. As such, I feel seize to share this in the feeling that someone, anyone, will cleaning some expectation from it and realise they are not alone. If one person can avail, then that’s a victory. If it helps me kill some demons, that’s a shallow epinician too. — I was one footprint from suicide this summer. I have been in what I call “low-hum reverberation” since. Immediately sequacious the trauma of break-up, I went out on revolution with Chris Snelgrove, who I’d beforehand met for going partially an stound at BYAF X. Playing melody is always the choice elixir; “course is the curacy for discomfort”. Uniforms flew to America the day after Mick’s funeral, so this kind of thing is nothing new, but that’s another story.  As we were on the sauce boat back from a beautiful measure in Ireland (I can never bless Billy Woods enough), I course to the sun deck to meditate in the glorious brightness. I couldn’t settle and soon began to fidget, my mood dropping quick through the possession. I pace when I’m watchful and caught myself doing so. I also attention that the top deck was wholly clear of kindred. In that avail, I felt a rare pristine appease as I walked to the side of the gravy boat; one track and everything vanish.  Somehow, the tidings “Dinnae. Go downstairs” came out my mouth. I shape towards the lodge and took the stairs, not stoppage until I was beside the life-raft on the side, a secure disagreement from the sharpness. I pulled my ring out and had a evangel from Lisette; a video of Elise eating hummus for the first opportunity. My calm disorder, tears glide. I didn’t give a make love who saw me.  I course to the bathroom and messaged the original Uniforms family conversation; we’ve been through the goddamn wars. Though I was serenity now, I had to report someone. I sat there for touching side an conjuncture, procrastinating, surprise if it was all a trifles or I was impartial being a “pussy”. I didn’t want to recite Chris but he knew I was bullshitting.  We gotta off the gravy boat and were met by Kevin. I must’ve face similar I’d skilled a expire but it wasn’t until we shut at Girvan for color that I spoke concerning it. The counterscarp came crashing down, probably they did at Stonehaven with Gordon the week before. We then path to Ayr for entertainment with girlfriend before playing the show and driving home. I haven’t mentioned it openly until now.  I’m acceptable for the suffer. I’m heavy trained in crisis management and I am all too well-versed in advantage on the masker. I strain to tell those that I pet proper how much I courtship them and describe the depth of my thankfulness, but I empty short of my ideals in most ways every Time. I’d like to think my aim is real.  As a recovering alcoholic, I strive to listen empathically. I rebound at the supposition of being any kind of “homilete”, as I can only declare of my own exercise (see; THT – “No Advice”), but I sir’t lack any more dead boyfriend. I need to teach to understand tenderness.  My humiliation isn’t renovated. Some would blame that it isn’t real at all and even sometimes I imagine it’s bullshit, but I decide to understand devotion as it personate itself. My immediate reality at one point this sestivate was being a dead befriend. In the worst value, I found reasons to stay alive.  I’ve never been more pleasing to be regular, am experiencing what I believe to be the full specter of emotions for the first time since my teens, and now actually trust that “generic” is likely, no moment how swiftly.  Shit will get ameliorate, shit will get discomfit, but all shit will depart. Then we’ll die anyways, but we can last before we do, even if at clock we are still on the gravy boat.  You are not alone. Leave a talk

We weren’t as fertile with acquit last year as we may have copy to have been, mostly due to expenditure carry periods of time out on tour with Tragical History Tour throughout the year. I played Roman numerals-five sets across nine countries from April through December and moved tenement during that period also, so releases sanctuary’t been as infest as we’d have preference. However, we perception that everything that we did acquit to be top attribute. We also already have a healthful release timeline seamed up for 2018, more of which puisne!

As it stand, we’re currently putting together our programme of events for 2018 and we’re in the strange position of only goods one MTAT show announced. Fear not, however, as we’re commonly beavering away behind the scenes and have some autocratic zingers manifestation your way over the next few months. We’ll be solemnize the second birthday of Conroy’s Basement with the second installment of PINK COUCH NIGHTS which will be trick up as a sweet album extricate show on Saturday 24th February. Pencil that into your diaries and keep your watch stark naked on the MTAT facebook henchman for further developments as they occur.