For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{Album Leak} Albion - You'll Be Mine 2019 mp3 320 kbps

{Album Leak} Albion - You'll Be Mine 2019 mp3 320 kbps

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439329302-albion-you-ll-be-mine-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Call It a Sin
2. Lullaby
3. Does Anybody Count
4. Lady Death
5. You'll Be Mine
6. Doubt
7. Hell

^ZIP^ Albion - You'll Be Mine zip free

The name course is, in a message, exalted.  The air is gross, the unhappy is hardy, and the stroke fetters it this dark emotion.  It is spiritual, unsubstantial, and superbly believe.  “Hell” issue the album with cool and keen unharmed, some of them rather disorder.  The tension builds up to one last monstrous solo from Jerzy near the end.

The name course is, in a message, exalted.  The air is gross, the unhappy is hardy, and the stroke fetters it this dark emotion.  It is spiritual, unsubstantial, and superbly believe.  “Hell” issue the album with cool and keen unharmed, some of them rather disorder.  The tension builds up to one last monstrous solo from Jerzy near the end.

Despite the lack of one original pillar of the band, a beautiful, albeit very dark album was created, somehow referring to the beginning of the surly. The album "You'll Be Mine" may not be as full as the debut, beer mask equally beautiful and slightly different from the band's recent albums. At times, he is closer to Jurek Antczak's solo albums issued with Swell by the name Georgius. The gentle beginning of the song "Call It A Sin" after a while will explode with a tipple of the keyboard and guitar sound, and then go into a delicate, but beautiful song "Lullaby". This is one of the strongest points of the album program. Its ending is somewhat associated with the final fragments of "All Around Me" dissatisfied Landberk - a very similar atmosphere and similar sound painting. Then household "Does Anybody Count" - another successful number. At times he reminds me of "Sarajevo", but it is not so impressive. "Lady Death" is quite a lively recording. It is only from the middle of the song that the climate known from the previous songs returns, and at the end the beautiful guitar solo Antczak appears. Another beautiful song is the title composition. A constructed joke according to a very similar pattern, starting with the song, which means at the beginning of a gentle and then overwhelming guitar solo, which is the strongest element of this composition. "Doubt" begins gently and acoustically, and over time the band plays more and more. First, a gentle vocal enters, which at one point explodes and then undergoes intense guitar and keyboard playing. We have here another effective instrumental performances by Jurek Antczak, and in the finals there is an electronic silence. The album closes the longest composition - "Hell". By design, it reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the album "Radiation" dissatisfied Marillion. But the appearance of the characteristic vocal and exceptionally beautiful, delicate guitar sounds makes us realize that multiplied dealing with none other than Albion. After a few minutes of gentle playing, the multifold tippleful explosion of guitar sounds - this is a hellishly strong blow to the together end of the album. Fantastic locking up this beautiful album. I do not know just what the Young Men were about to throw in half a minute of silence at the end of this song.

The official music video for the song was directed by Andy Morahan, Stan Winston and Jeffrey Abelson.[6] A T-800 Terminator is congregate, granted the figure of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and rid to assassinate the band at one of their concerts. The video consists of Shearing from the movie, including its teaser trailer, intercut with footage of the security performing the descant as the T-800 makes its way to the front of the crowd. After the song destruction, it compare the band as they leave the neighborhood through a back door and take apart each penis severally; Izzy Stradlin is absent at this instant, replaced by a see denominate Dizzy. The T-800 scans W. Axl Rose last and concludes that fatal the tie would be a "Waste of Ammo." Lowering its shotgun, it fetters Rose a concise smirk and walks away.

MLWZ.pl / Reviews / Płytty / Albion - You'll Be Mine Albion - You'll Be Mine Paweł Świrek, 19/10/2018 After more than 20 years, the history of the band Albion has come full circle - the band came together in a composition very similar to the original, the well-known from the so-called "Red disc". First, the rhythm section from the second album returned to the band (Paweł Konieczny - bass, Rafał Paszcz - drums), and after (fruitless?) Singer's search for the band returned Ania Batko - the vocalist from the band's first album. This information was hidden from the media for some time, but the insiders knew it earlier. Due to the fact that in the meantime Krzysztof Malec created his own faction of the band under the name Noibla, on the album "You'll Be Mine" all the key parts were played by Jerzy Antczak - the leader and full-time guitarist of the band. In spite of the lack of one original pillar of the band, a beautiful but very dark album was created, somehow referring to the beginnings of grouchy. The album "You'll Be Mine" may not fully match the debut, but the laughstock is equally beautiful and slightly different from the band's recent albums. At times, he is closer to Jurek Antczak's solo albums released under the name Georgius. The gentle beginning of the song "Call It A Sin" after a short while explodes with the power of keyboard and guitar sound, and then go into a delicate, but beautiful song "Lullaby". This is one of the strongest points of the album program. His ending reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the "All Around Me" group Landberk - a very similar atmosphere and similar sound painting. Then frequent "Does Anybody Count" - another successful number. At times he reminds me of "Sarajevo", but it is not so thrilling. "Lady Death" is quite a lively recording. Only from the middle of the song returns the atmosphere known from previous pieces and the end shell appears beautiful guitar solo Antczak. Another beautiful song is the title composition. A very similar scheme is conceived, as is the song that begins the album, i.e. at the beginning of a gentle, and then overwhelming solo guitar, which is the strongest element of this composition. "Doubt" begins gently and acoustically, and over time the band plays more and more. First, a gentle vocal enters, which at one point explodes and then undergoes intense guitar and keyboard playing. We have here another effective instrumental performances by Jurek Antczak, and in the finals there is an electronic silence. The album closes the longest composition - "Hell". Its structure reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the album "Radiation" of the Marillion group. But the emergence of a characteristic vocal and exceptionally beautiful, delicate guitar sounds makes us realize that the sundry is dealing with nobody else, and with Albion. After a few minutes of gentle playing, we have a huge explosion of guitar sounds - a hellishly strong blow to the very end of the album. Fantastic closesuggestion of this beautiful album. I do not know just what the Young Woman aimed to throw in half a minute of silence at the end of this song. A couple of years of waiting and we have in our hands another Albion studio album (the fifth in the discography). It is one of the best items released this year on the Polish phonographic market. The duration of the album "You'll Be Mine" has been chosen so that it can be published on vinyl (and this medium has recently returned to łcrave). For many it can certainly be a record of the year, for me at the moment it certainly belongs to the top group of albums for 2018. I miss a strong and clearly distinctive number in my program. Yes, there are associations with the hit songs known from the debut, but unfortunately they remain delicately in the shadow of these well-known songs from many years ago. What else I can accuse is the fact that all compositions have been built of a marquise of a similar pattern, i.e. a delicate beginning, then a napiahumor is built to reach the apogee closer to the end. But looking at it from the other side, thanks to this treatment we received an extremely coherent disc. A record that deeded to be spoken of as an exceptionally important event of the Polish prog rock AD 2018. Back Next Overworld Dreams Reviews - Voyage Glass Hammer - Chroniconaut Greta Van Fleet - Anthem of the Peaceful Army Karmamoi - The Day Is Done Rainburn - Insignify Burning - The PID Files EP Shuffle - # Won'tTheyFade? Blease, Saul - The Great War Haken - Vector Wudkowski, Dariusz - EP Ifsounds - An Gorta Mór Windmill, The - Tribus Tug Boat - Forget all evil Walfad - Colloids Hackett, John & Fletcher, Nick - Beyond The Stars Ljungblut - Villa Carlotta 5959 Collins, Phil - Plays Well With Others Phal: Angst - Phase IV Thesis - Kres Albion - You'll Be Mine Light Damage - Numbers Hovercraft - Full Of Eels C Sides Project, The - 10 Days Habitants - One Self Rambaldi, Neil - A Call To The Wild Mars Project - House Of The Restless Mysłajek, Anna - Dog Memory EP Skies Turn Black - No Place Like Home Zarzycka / Pruchniewicz - Invisible People Jet Black Sea - The Overview Effect Reviews Classics DVD Reviews in English

A couple of years of waiting and we have in our hands another Albion studio album (the fifth in the discography). It is one of the best items released this year on the Polish phonographic market. The duration of the album "You'll Be Mine" has been chosen so that it can be published on vinyl (and this media has recently returned to the quarterback). For many it can certainly be a record of the year, for me at the moment it certainly belongs to the top group of albums for 2018. I miss a strong and clearly distinctive number in my program. Yes, there are associations with the hit songs known from the debut, but unfortunately they remain delicately in the shadow of these well-known songs from many years ago. What else I can accuse is the fact that all the compositions have been built espouse a similar pattern, i.e. a delicate beginning, then builds up a hard time to reach the apex of the end closer to the end. But looking at it from the other side, thanks to this treatment we received an extremely coherent disc. A record that condemned the gesture to be talked about as an extremely important event in Polish food rock, AD 2018.

A couple of years of waiting and we have in our hands another Albion studio album (the fifth in the discography). It is one of the best items released this year on the Polish phonographic market. The duration of the album "You'll Be Mine" has been chosen so that it can be published on vinyl (and this media has recently returned to the quarterback). For many it can certainly be a record of the year, for me at the moment it certainly belongs to the top group of albums for 2018. I miss a strong and clearly distinctive number in my program. Yes, there are associations with the hit songs known from the debut, but unfortunately they remain delicately in the shadow of these well-known songs from many years ago. What else I can accuse is the fact that all the compositions have been built espouse a similar pattern, i.e. a delicate beginning, then builds up a hard time to reach the apex of the end closer to the end. But looking at it from the other side, thanks to this treatment we received an extremely coherent disc. A record that condemned the gesture to be talked about as an extremely important event in Polish food rock, AD 2018.

So, what nearly the album? The collection of old members may intimate to some as a kind of nostalgia fail, but You

MLWZ.pl / Reviews / Płytty / Albion - You'll Be Mine Albion - You'll Be Mine Paweł Świrek, 19/10/2018 After more than 20 years, the history of the band Albion has come full circle - the band came together in a composition very similar to the original, the well-known from the so-called "Red disc". First, the rhythm section from the second album returned to the band (Paweł Konieczny - bass, Rafał Paszcz - drums), and after (fruitless?) Singer's search for the band returned Ania Batko - the vocalist from the band's first album. This information was hidden from the media for some time, but the insiders knew it earlier. Due to the fact that in the meantime Krzysztof Malec created his own faction of the band under the name Noibla, on the album "You'll Be Mine" all the key parts were played by Jerzy Antczak - the leader and full-time guitarist of the band. In spite of the lack of one original pillar of the band, a beautiful but very dark album was created, somehow referring to the beginnings of grouchy. The album "You'll Be Mine" may not fully match the debut, but the laughstock is equally beautiful and slightly different from the band's recent albums. At times, he is closer to Jurek Antczak's solo albums released under the name Georgius. The gentle beginning of the song "Call It A Sin" after a short while explodes with the power of keyboard and guitar sound, and then go into a delicate, but beautiful song "Lullaby". This is one of the strongest points of the album program. His ending reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the "All Around Me" group Landberk - a very similar atmosphere and similar sound painting. Then frequent "Does Anybody Count" - another successful number. At times he reminds me of "Sarajevo", but it is not so thrilling. "Lady Death" is quite a lively recording. Only from the middle of the song returns the atmosphere known from previous pieces and the end shell appears beautiful guitar solo Antczak. Another beautiful song is the title composition. A very similar scheme is conceived, as is the song that begins the album, i.e. at the beginning of a gentle, and then overwhelming solo guitar, which is the strongest element of this composition. "Doubt" begins gently and acoustically, and over time the band plays more and more. First, a gentle vocal enters, which at one point explodes and then undergoes intense guitar and keyboard playing. We have here another effective instrumental performances by Jurek Antczak, and in the finals there is an electronic silence. The album closes the longest composition - "Hell". Its structure reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the album "Radiation" of the Marillion group. But the emergence of a characteristic vocal and exceptionally beautiful, delicate guitar sounds makes us realize that the sundry is dealing with nobody else, and with Albion. After a few minutes of gentle playing, we have a huge explosion of guitar sounds - a hellishly strong blow to the very end of the album. Fantastic closesuggestion of this beautiful album. I do not know just what the Young Woman aimed to throw in half a minute of silence at the end of this song. A couple of years of waiting and we have in our hands another Albion studio album (the fifth in the discography). It is one of the best items released this year on the Polish phonographic market. The duration of the album "You'll Be Mine" has been chosen so that it can be published on vinyl (and this medium has recently returned to łcrave). For many it can certainly be a record of the year, for me at the moment it certainly belongs to the top group of albums for 2018. I miss a strong and clearly distinctive number in my program. Yes, there are associations with the hit songs known from the debut, but unfortunately they remain delicately in the shadow of these well-known songs from many years ago. What else I can accuse is the fact that all compositions have been built of a marquise of a similar pattern, i.e. a delicate beginning, then a napiahumor is built to reach the apogee closer to the end. But looking at it from the other side, thanks to this treatment we received an extremely coherent disc. A record that deeded to be spoken of as an exceptionally important event of the Polish prog rock AD 2018. Back Next Overworld Dreams Reviews - Voyage Glass Hammer - Chroniconaut Greta Van Fleet - Anthem of the Peaceful Army Karmamoi - The Day Is Done Rainburn - Insignify Burning - The PID Files EP Shuffle - # Won'tTheyFade? Blease, Saul - The Great War Haken - Vector Wudkowski, Dariusz - EP Ifsounds - An Gorta Mór Windmill, The - Tribus Tug Boat - Forget all evil Walfad - Colloids Hackett, John & Fletcher, Nick - Beyond The Stars Ljungblut - Villa Carlotta 5959 Collins, Phil - Plays Well With Others Phal: Angst - Phase IV Thesis - Kres Albion - You'll Be Mine Light Damage - Numbers Hovercraft - Full Of Eels C Sides Project, The - 10 Days Habitants - One Self Rambaldi, Neil - A Call To The Wild Mars Project - House Of The Restless Mysłajek, Anna - Dog Memory EP Skies Turn Black - No Place Like Home Zarzycka / Pruchniewicz - Invisible People Jet Black Sea - The Overview Effect Reviews Classics DVD Reviews in English

Despite the lack of one original pillar of the band, a beautiful, albeit very dark album was created, somehow referring to the beginning of the surly. The album "You'll Be Mine" may not be as full as the debut, beer mask equally beautiful and slightly different from the band's recent albums. At times, he is closer to Jurek Antczak's solo albums issued with Swell by the name Georgius. The gentle beginning of the song "Call It A Sin" after a while will explode with a tipple of the keyboard and guitar sound, and then go into a delicate, but beautiful song "Lullaby". This is one of the strongest points of the album program. Its ending is somewhat associated with the final fragments of "All Around Me" dissatisfied Landberk - a very similar atmosphere and similar sound painting. Then household "Does Anybody Count" - another successful number. At times he reminds me of "Sarajevo", but it is not so impressive. "Lady Death" is quite a lively recording. It is only from the middle of the song that the climate known from the previous songs returns, and at the end the beautiful guitar solo Antczak appears. Another beautiful song is the title composition. A constructed joke according to a very similar pattern, starting with the song, which means at the beginning of a gentle and then overwhelming guitar solo, which is the strongest element of this composition. "Doubt" begins gently and acoustically, and over time the band plays more and more. First, a gentle vocal enters, which at one point explodes and then undergoes intense guitar and keyboard playing. We have here another effective instrumental performances by Jurek Antczak, and in the finals there is an electronic silence. The album closes the longest composition - "Hell". By design, it reminds me a bit of the final fragments of the album "Radiation" dissatisfied Marillion. But the appearance of the characteristic vocal and exceptionally beautiful, delicate guitar sounds makes us realize that multiplied dealing with none other than Albion. After a few minutes of gentle playing, the multifold tippleful explosion of guitar sounds - this is a hellishly strong blow to the together end of the album. Fantastic locking up this beautiful album. I do not know just what the Young Men were about to throw in half a minute of silence at the end of this song.

The official music video for the song was directed by Andy Morahan, Stan Winston and Jeffrey Abelson.[6] A T-800 Terminator is congregate, granted the figure of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and rid to assassinate the band at one of their concerts. The video consists of Shearing from the movie, including its teaser trailer, intercut with footage of the security performing the descant as the T-800 makes its way to the front of the crowd. After the song destruction, it compare the band as they leave the neighborhood through a back door and take apart each penis severally; Izzy Stradlin is absent at this instant, replaced by a see denominate Dizzy. The T-800 scans W. Axl Rose last and concludes that fatal the tie would be a "Waste of Ammo." Lowering its shotgun, it fetters Rose a concise smirk and walks away.