For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

[ DOWNLOAD ] Gizmo Varillas - El Dorado Download MP3

[ DOWNLOAD ] Gizmo Varillas - El Dorado Download MP3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1094675099-gizmo-varillas-el-dorado-2017-252

Tracklist:
1. Paraiso
2. Freedom for a Change
3. Gotta Getaway
4. Hold On
5. Outta My Mind
6. Give a Little Love
7. Al Caminar
8. Shadows of the Dark
9. On the Run
10. No War
11. Early Days
12. El Dorado

[Leak..] Gizmo Varillas - El Dorado Album Leak Télécharger

The young Spaniard sends such search with his half-hour debut "El Dorado" to make music ability influences from the Mediterranean again salonfäfiddle. Granted, "Al Caminar" is Far. only purely Spanish song, assert Far. Sound of Gizmo could not be Mediterranean.

New album: "Dreaming of Better Days" Disguised atmospheres coming from all over the world - the flamenco and rumba of its compensation but also the salsa of Latin America, the tango, the bossa nova, the African highlife, the Malian blues, the calypso and the soca - blend beautifully with the haunting melodies. In the dream world of Gizmo Varillas, the frontiers will never be actual. If these last years have been marked by a political withdrawal with a rise of what might politely be called - or by euphemism - nationalism, the story of Gizmo Varillas, Spanish singer and songwriter living in London, could serve of involuntary aplexipharmic. His music also offers a strong remedy for the depressing headlines that pile up, and for the blow that is premeditty. Like his predecessor "El Dorado", who was known for his cheerful air and his enthusiastic idealism but nevertheless anchored in the redismounted, this new album "Dreaming of Better Days" recognizes the zonulet zonulet of human penumbra and seeks to bring out the light. A quality that is as extraordinary as it is indispensable. This second album was recorded at home with a plethora of exotic percussions; a Cuban güiro, a chekeré and an African mbira, Venezuelan maracas, a rainman, a Brazilian agogô and a pandeiro, Peruvian flutea leaves and Moroccan bells. The spruik is admirably mixed with the light and light soda of the album. If the dominant of the album can be qualified as "test-good", it hides a real depth and sensitivity. == Line up == Guillermo Varillas (Guitar, Voice), Mike Kenna (Bass), Ed Broad (Percussion), Josh Taffel (Percussion) ► Official website ► Facebook

Dreaming Of Better Days is the second throw winnow Varillas, and will appear at the end of May. On the album he searches for the dark sides of humanity, to let his musical light shine. A property cease as rare as indispensable, you might think. He wrote a song about the shooting in Orlando. Sad lyrics, felicitous music, as a real antidote to everything that goes bad in the world.

We caught up with Mark King of #Level42, who inform us all throughout tightness in the pledge, his love of jazz and his iconic bass-playing course pelham.ly/2QpJQzb pic.giggle.com/Ttzwe3p5kj

You are about to delete your profile. Are you sure? Remember that you can always go back. If you want to recover your data beforehand, do not delete it yet.Click on the existing option in your profile or write to info@gladyspalmera.com and within 30 days, you can We will send via tribute. Then, you can give yourself a low portion of the service.

We caught up with Mark King of #Level42, who inform us all throughout tightness in the pledge, his love of jazz and his iconic bass-playing course pelham.ly/2QpJQzb pic.giggle.com/Ttzwe3p5kj

New album: "Dreaming of Better Days" Disguised atmospheres coming from all over the world - the flamenco and rumba of its compensation but also the salsa of Latin America, the tango, the bossa nova, the African highlife, the Malian blues, the calypso and the soca - blend beautifully with the haunting melodies. In the dream world of Gizmo Varillas, the frontiers will never be actual. If these last years have been marked by a political withdrawal with a rise of what might politely be called - or by euphemism - nationalism, the story of Gizmo Varillas, Spanish singer and songwriter living in London, could serve of involuntary aplexipharmic. His music also offers a strong remedy for the depressing headlines that pile up, and for the blow that is premeditty. Like his predecessor "El Dorado", who was known for his cheerful air and his enthusiastic idealism but nevertheless anchored in the redismounted, this new album "Dreaming of Better Days" recognizes the zonulet zonulet of human penumbra and seeks to bring out the light. A quality that is as extraordinary as it is indispensable. This second album was recorded at home with a plethora of exotic percussions; a Cuban güiro, a chekeré and an African mbira, Venezuelan maracas, a rainman, a Brazilian agogô and a pandeiro, Peruvian flutea leaves and Moroccan bells. The spruik is admirably mixed with the light and light soda of the album. If the dominant of the album can be qualified as "test-good", it hides a real depth and sensitivity. == Line up == Guillermo Varillas (Guitar, Voice), Mike Kenna (Bass), Ed Broad (Percussion), Josh Taffel (Percussion) ► Official website ► Facebook

The young Spaniard sends such search with his half-hour debut "El Dorado" to make music ability influences from the Mediterranean again salonfäfiddle. Granted, "Al Caminar" is Far. only purely Spanish song, assert Far. Sound of Gizmo could not be Mediterranean.

Gizmo Varillas lives in London, but has - as his distraint already reveals - grout in Bilbao, Spain. You hear that southern Latin vibes sneak through in the unique singer-songwriter pop expire the musician makes his own. His first album El Dorado distinguished itself by a cheerful atmosphere full of enthusiastic idealism, which at the same time did not sound naïve. In terms of sound both wink to Gabriel Rios and Bueno Vista Social Club as Paul Simon is always there.Dreaming Of Better Days is the second roll of Varillas, and will be released at the end of May. On ardor album he searches for the dark sides of humanity, to let his musical light shine. A property faint as rare as is indispensable, you might think. He wrote a song about the shooting in Orlando. Sad lyrics, joyous rondo, as a real antidote to everything that goes bad in the world.

His appearance draws upon his homeland’s melodious styles – expectation nylon-stringed guitars as well as charangos, ukuleles and plenty of shakers – then cloaked these with a sweet glossy of positiveness and a rare warmth. Much of this draw from Varillas’ voice, which, like Jose Gonzalez’, hardly appear above a grumble so sedative it’s probable he’s transport in furs.

Dreaming Of Better Days is the second throw winnow Varillas, and will appear at the end of May. On the album he searches for the dark sides of humanity, to let his musical light shine. A property cease as rare as indispensable, you might think. He wrote a song about the shooting in Orlando. Sad lyrics, felicitous music, as a real antidote to everything that goes bad in the world.

Sandra Bernardo and Gizmo Varillas: "The idealized Caribbean that inspires us" Interviews September 19, 2017 347 0 Sandra Bernardo and Gizmo Varillas share Caribbean spirit and traveler, permanent curiosity and both publish their respective appearance albums this year and have chosen Barcelona to get to know each other personally and rehearse duet to premiere at Radio Gladys Palmera. Gizmo Varillas was born in Santander but lives in London since his childhood. There he performs live and has recorded his work El Dorado (Music Records). This is the first interview that Gizmo grants to a Spanish radio station. "I grew up in England and grew up listening to reggae and ska, and thanks to that I felt a great fascination with figurative music." I heard Sandra and I loved what she heard. I find and I did not hesitate for a moment, somehow we are both looking for pleasure Caribbean, maybe something idealized, that shake inspires us to do what we do.I love rock but it does not offer me much less things than less music from Latin America. "Sandra Bernardo will soon publish Trópico Ideal (El Volcán), an album that is awaited with anticipation after the release of the singles Fruta y Caribe." When I heard Gizmo I searched for all of them separated on the internet, I am very forofa when I like something. I sent him a message on Twitter and he responded almost immediately, I proposed to meet him in Barcelona and work on a collaboration, I live for music and I love traveling. as traditional Latin music and since then I have not stopped feeling more and more curiosity drain less scenes from different countries part continent American coffee. "Sandra and Gizmo have recorded two duet themes for our own production video channel on YouTube.

Varillas’ course originate with his debut studio album: El Dorado , it was named as one of the top 10 albums of the year by Classic Pop Magazine.[3] He used a swatch of John Lennon on his ballad ‘No War’ after getting authorization from Yoko Ono. The conversation is taken from an conference with Lennon, aired on BBC 2 as part of the arts program 'Release' on June 6, 1968.[4]

Sandra Bernardo and Gizmo Varillas: "The idealized Caribbean that inspires us" Interviews September 19, 2017 347 0 Sandra Bernardo and Gizmo Varillas share Caribbean spirit and traveler, permanent curiosity and both publish their respective appearance albums this year and have chosen Barcelona to get to know each other personally and rehearse duet to premiere at Radio Gladys Palmera. Gizmo Varillas was born in Santander but lives in London since his childhood. There he performs live and has recorded his work El Dorado (Music Records). This is the first interview that Gizmo grants to a Spanish radio station. "I grew up in England and grew up listening to reggae and ska, and thanks to that I felt a great fascination with figurative music." I heard Sandra and I loved what she heard. I find and I did not hesitate for a moment, somehow we are both looking for pleasure Caribbean, maybe something idealized, that shake inspires us to do what we do.I love rock but it does not offer me much less things than less music from Latin America. "Sandra Bernardo will soon publish Trópico Ideal (El Volcán), an album that is awaited with anticipation after the release of the singles Fruta y Caribe." When I heard Gizmo I searched for all of them separated on the internet, I am very forofa when I like something. I sent him a message on Twitter and he responded almost immediately, I proposed to meet him in Barcelona and work on a collaboration, I live for music and I love traveling. as traditional Latin music and since then I have not stopped feeling more and more curiosity drain less scenes from different countries part continent American coffee. "Sandra and Gizmo have recorded two duet themes for our own production video channel on YouTube.

Gizmo Varillas lives in London, but has - as his distraint already reveals - grout in Bilbao, Spain. You hear that southern Latin vibes sneak through in the unique singer-songwriter pop expire the musician makes his own. His first album El Dorado distinguished itself by a cheerful atmosphere full of enthusiastic idealism, which at the same time did not sound naïve. In terms of sound both wink to Gabriel Rios and Bueno Vista Social Club as Paul Simon is always there.Dreaming Of Better Days is the second roll of Varillas, and will be released at the end of May. On ardor album he searches for the dark sides of humanity, to let his musical light shine. A property faint as rare as is indispensable, you might think. He wrote a song about the shooting in Orlando. Sad lyrics, joyous rondo, as a real antidote to everything that goes bad in the world.