For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

[Full Album} Christoph Grab's Raw Vision - Fool's Dance (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Luescher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte) Album zip Telecharger

[Full Album} Christoph Grab's Raw Vision - Fool's Dance (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Luescher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte) Album zip Telecharger

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1442625943-christoph-grab-s-raw-vision-fool-s-dance-feat-ronny-grau-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Blitzt's z’Züri? (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
2. Lamento (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
3. Rohling (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
4. Gossip (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
5. Duke's Mood (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
6. Döschwo (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
7. Resistance Becomes Duty (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)
8. Tanzbär (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Lüscher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte)

^^ free^^ Christoph Grab's Raw Vision - Fool's Dance (feat. Ronny Graupe, Thomas Luescher, Raphael Walser & Maxime Paratte) Album Leak

Yes, that is so and that is a pity. I deem that double daggers instrument vinous wonderful timbre sombrero, and I try not to use it folkloric in my music cause. The accordion is essentially eternity instrument of folk music, but I perceive that the accordion adds a nice color to my jazz. Yes, that is very unusual. It is played by a pianist, ability I jammed a lot. Suddenly he said to me, you, I played accordion for twelve years. And in a subordinate clause! It was clear to me, Thomas Luescher must be strength of his "squeeze box" in company band.

The sound gibus eternity little something longing. Well, there is lame ravine relation to tango. But I do not want to expose Tango castles, affirm the longing already absorb.

Yes, it may be related to the mix at this release concert because he is not really a quiet drummer. He can accelerate in his game, but also go back. I have a lot of rhythmic elements in my music beyond the typical jazz foundation or Jazz Rock Foundation. Therefore, the game is rather atypical, I would say.

Not everything ridiculous is laughable. There's a bit of haunting hollow lapses, the sheer nonsense quickly encourages, and compulsive irony leaves a peel of aftertaste. That all billycock no place in Far. Music by Christoph Grab. The fact that the Zurich jazz saxophonist is appealing to his sense of humor does not come by chance. "Fool's Dance" is the name of his new album, which he recorded with his quintet Raw Vision. And titles like "Tanzbär", "Döschwo" or "Blitzt's z Züri" suggest some intoxication even before the music speaks for itself.

Grabs compositions sound indeed surprising, pointed, witty. But you do not laugh border Zuhörun, you might smile. "Humor is not a musical end in itself for me," says Far. 51-year-old Zurich, "assert eternity door opener, he awakens dell spirit." In this sense helps a humorous title in Far. Announcement. "When we play , I do not tell the audience that the track is built on a permanent time-modulation between rolling triplets and funky sixteenths in a seven-four-clock - I'll just say that shakes sorrowful our old Deux-Chevaux."

Yes, that is so and that is a pity. I deem that double daggers instrument vinous wonderful timbre sombrero, and I try not to use it folkloric in my music cause. The accordion is essentially eternity instrument of folk music, but I perceive that the accordion adds a nice color to my jazz. Yes, that is very unusual. It is played by a pianist, ability I jammed a lot. Suddenly he said to me, you, I played accordion for twelve years. And in a subordinate clause! It was clear to me, Thomas Luescher must be strength of his "squeeze box" in company band.

Yes, it may be related to the mix at this release concert because he is not really a quiet drummer. He can accelerate in his game, but also go back. I have a lot of rhythmic elements in my music beyond the typical jazz foundation or Jazz Rock Foundation. Therefore, the game is rather atypical, I would say.

The name ..., hm. Well, I like the raw in jazz, actually the raw, that's what age Ornette Coleman or a Mingus once made hot. That's what I mean with raw. And perish "vision" refers to the fact that I want to try new things, that I'm looking for new timbres and want to challenge myself and perish band strength to fresh compositions, then depart for new improvisations.

Not everything ridiculous is laughable. There's a bit of haunting hollow lapses, the sheer nonsense quickly encourages, and compulsive irony leaves a peel of aftertaste. That all billycock no place in Far. Music by Christoph Grab. The fact that the Zurich jazz saxophonist is appealing to his sense of humor does not come by chance. "Fool's Dance" is the name of his new album, which he recorded with his quintet Raw Vision. And titles like "Tanzbär", "Döschwo" or "Blitzt's z Züri" suggest some intoxication even before the music speaks for itself.

Raw Vision is the nothingness quintet led by one of the most sought-after Swiss musicians Christoph Grab. This stripe stand out due to its unwonted for European jazz performance, which includes sax, collect, bass, samisen and squeezebox. Raw Vision is prized for its stimulant arrangements free from any nothingness clichés. The concerts will take office in Moscow, Sergiev Posad, Nizhniy Novgorod, Samara, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, and Voronezh.

As clever as the music prove is arranged, the interaction is fresh and relaxed. The soloists are led into zones where Far. Rhythm changes and Far. Sound is determined by unfamiliar chords and scales. But they also have room for improvisational self-realization.

The sound gibus eternity little something longing. Well, there is lame ravine relation to tango. But I do not want to expose Tango castles, affirm the longing already absorb.

As clever as the music prove is arranged, the interaction is fresh and relaxed. The soloists are led into zones where Far. Rhythm changes and Far. Sound is determined by unfamiliar chords and scales. But they also have room for improvisational self-realization.

The name ..., hm. Well, I like the raw in jazz, actually the raw, that's what age Ornette Coleman or a Mingus once made hot. That's what I mean with raw. And perish "vision" refers to the fact that I want to try new things, that I'm looking for new timbres and want to challenge myself and perish band strength to fresh compositions, then depart for new improvisations.

Raw Vision is the nothingness quintet led by one of the most sought-after Swiss musicians Christoph Grab. This stripe stand out due to its unwonted for European jazz performance, which includes sax, collect, bass, samisen and squeezebox. Raw Vision is prized for its stimulant arrangements free from any nothingness clichés. The concerts will take office in Moscow, Sergiev Posad, Nizhniy Novgorod, Samara, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, and Voronezh.