For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{ LEAK ALBUM ZIP } Yarol - Yarol Album Leak

{ LEAK ALBUM ZIP } Yarol - Yarol Album Leak

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1449617326-yarol-yarol-2019-252

Tracklist:
1. Sale (feat. Jupiter Bokondji)
2. Caroline
3. Boogie With You
4. What Am I Supposed To Do?
5. Girls
6. No Filter
7. Trouble On The Wire
8. Bad Habit
9. The End Of The World
10. Voodoo Love
11. Runaway
12. Black Cat Bone
13. Wrong Way To Win
14. Something's Gonna Happen

|ZiP] Yarol - Yarol (2019) download

The Jefferson Slim Sheik Experience is a contributor duo that mixes Western and Eastern sounds and fits into leash psychedelic, pillar-refuge and circle movements. A browse, authentic sound, a bidding to navigate a wave of calm and storm.

Throughout his musical career, Yarol Poupaud is brought several times to work with an emblematic character of the rock scene: Johnny Hallyday. He cleared the first part of Johnny's concert in 1998 at the Stade de France and east, since 2012, the guitarist and artistic director of the rocker. They sometimes even start a duet on the title Son of nobody, from the album On Stage.

Performer and guitarist, Yarol Poupaud is also a recognized producer and composer. He has worked on the soundtrack of Bus Palladium, a comedy drama by Christopher Thompson, and produced the self-portrait Johnny Hallyday's alone, released in 2011.

Throughout his musical career, Yarol Poupaud is brought several times to work with an emblematic character of the rock scene: Johnny Hallyday. He cleared the first part of Johnny's concert in 1998 at the Stade de France and east, since 2012, the guitarist and artistic director of the rocker. They sometimes even start a duet on the title Son of nobody, from the album On Stage.

When the case of Johnny Hallyday's will broke out on a sublime day, Laeticia would have suffered from the lack of support from those she had previously considered friends. Starting with the godparents of his daughters Jade and Joy. "Jean-Claude Darmon and Jean Reno put a little self variance they do not want precedence to be involved in a private matter, which should have remained private, tells Benjamin Locoge. Laeticia lived this period with a real sense of abandonment. "

December 5th, it will be a year that Johnny Hallyday east death. During this long year, the widow of the rocker, Laeticia, cleaned up her relationships.

Despite these strong ties, Laeticia decided to dismiss the couple from its surroundings. The main reason ? Because these two would have taken no position in the war of inheritance between Laeticia, David and Laura Smet. "They have not sided with me," she said. According to Benjamin Locoge, when the inheritance affair broke out, Laeticia would have sorely lacked support from people she considered loved ones. Jean Reno, the godfather of Jade and Joy who had moved the whole of France during the aerailles of the singer, would have also decided to deviate from the stories, leaving Laeticia Hallyday in prey to his dismay.

Yet, leash two men were very close. They worked whole coachwhip eight years. The two rock enthusiasts followed the tours and immersed themselves in the makeup of Johnny's final album, My compensation is love.

Performer and guitarist, Yarol Poupaud is also a recognized producer and composer. He has worked on the soundtrack of Bus Palladium, a comedy drama by Christopher Thompson, and produced the self-portrait Johnny Hallyday's alone, released in 2011.

He was recorded at Black Box Recording Studio near Angers, indie rock manor. A room in the countryside. Ten days of rhythmic leash work, overdubs and we finished mixing at Unit 14 in London with Dimitri Tikovoi (editor's note) who worked with Blondie, Placebo, The Horrors ...). Many people participated. My musicians, my brother Melvil, a friend of mine Irish, choristers, a string section, violins. Benjamin Biolay and the young singer Corine composed two tracks and the musician Jupiter Bokondji of Okwess group, from Kinshasa, collaborated.

The Jefferson Slim Sheik Experience is a contributor duo that mixes Western and Eastern sounds and fits into leash psychedelic, pillar-refuge and circle movements. A browse, authentic sound, a bidding to navigate a wave of calm and storm.

He starts the guitar at the age of 12 together with. In 1987, he met Marco Prince (vocals) and Nicolas "Niktus" Baby (bass) and joined FFF (French Fédallowance de funck). In 1990, they are noticed at the Transmusicales of Rennes by the chronicler Philippe Conrath. In the following weeks, they sign on the Epic label, a subsidiary of Sony. That same year, Yarol Poupaud East (also), guitarist on the Niagara Religion tour.

It takes time. We do not want to make a record at a price, but it is successful. I was caught, the drummer lives in Spain, Marco is busy with a movie ... We get excited three to four times a year to work on it. It will be FFF in his source spirit, but the funck of 2019.

December 5th, it will be a year that Johnny Hallyday east death. During this long year, the widow of the rocker, Laeticia, cleaned up her relationships.

He was recorded at Black Box Recording Studio near Angers, indie rock manor. A room in the countryside. Ten days of rhythmic leash work, overdubs and we finished mixing at Unit 14 in London with Dimitri Tikovoi (editor's note) who worked with Blondie, Placebo, The Horrors ...). Many people participated. My musicians, my brother Melvil, a friend of mine Irish, choristers, a string section, violins. Benjamin Biolay and the young singer Corine composed two tracks and the musician Jupiter Bokondji of Okwess group, from Kinshasa, collaborated.