For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

~MP3~ Julia Medina Sus Canciones (Operación Triunfo 2018) l'album Leak

~MP3~ Julia Medina Sus Canciones (Operación Triunfo 2018) l'album Leak

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1449228341-julia-medina-sus-canciones-operacion-triun-2019-252

Tracklist:
1. Déjame Ser
2. 90 Minutos
3. Mi Historia Entre Tus Dedos
4. Vivir
5. Born This Way
6. Pienso En Tu Mirá
7. Tú Y Yo Volvemos Al Amor
8. Love On Top
9. A Que No Me Dejas
10. Me Muero
11. Vuelvo A Verte
12. Sober
13. Este Amor Ya No Se Toca
14. Ya Lo Sabes
15. Vuelves

}320 kbps{ Julia Medina - Sus Canciones (Operación Triunfo 2018) ^ free^

Operación Triunfo 2018, also known as OT 2018, is the tenth edition of the melodious television program Operación Triunfo of La 1 de Televisión Española. The program, which has a duration of 91 days, exhalation released on September 19, 2018, being the audience leader, reaping a 20.5% share of screen in primeval time. During the rest of its broadcasts, the program has continued to record good audience data, although, for the first six weeks, it has shown a clear downward trend in its data. Its record of season took place in the Gala 0, writing down a 20,5% of quota with more than 2,3 million spectators of average, whereas its gala less seen occurred in its seventh emission (Gala 6), registering a 14.1% with more than 1.7 million viewers. From that same gala the trend was again positive, once again exceeding the barrier atled 16% of cleave in the Gala 9. In its entirety, the format has been líFar. of the night in ten of his fourteen broadcasts. The terminal gala could not beat the premiere, likening with a 19.4% share in primetime.

The 23 year old from Cadiz Julia Medina will defend Let me be in the great decisive of this edition of Operación Triunfo (OT). Almost four months have passed since the contest began and Julia sang the song Vuelves de Rozalén in gala 0, this Wednesday she will reinterpret it so that the judges and the public can evaluate her progression. From the first weeks it was positioned as one of the least favorite of the public and for its perseverance the conclusive step has been achieved. The contestant that each gala shone with a new theme, has preferred to maintain a discreet profile within the academy, has departed from controversies that have surrounded more than one fellow editor. As for her musical preparation, Julia plays guitar and a little pianette and among her favorite artists are Carmen Boza, Kanka, Rozalén or Demi Lovato. For the great extreme Julia will sing the success of Manuel Carrasco Let me be, a theme very much in line with what he has offered during his step potful the contest, Spanish pop. The few issues with which Julia has departed from her star record have been Born this Way by Lady Gaga in gala three and I think of your look of Rosalía in gala 5. Her rivals in the grand final of this Wednesday are Alba Reche , Famous, Natalia and Sabela. Online polls predict Julia as the least voted to secure the public to become the winner of this edition of OT, but as has happened in other contests, less initiatives on the Internet are far from the intention of the vote audience via telephone. OT 2018 Final Return and let me be

The bitter moment was starred by Miki, who with 20% of the votes, had to interior decoration goodbye to the contest to less doors of the ultimate. Even so, the Barcelona contest was dismissed with all the honors since his performance of this recess, in which he developed 'Some Nights' of Fun, was at the height of a sixth place in Operación Triunfo.

Sabela and Julia have been the least voted contestants, being fourth and fifth finalists. Therefore, they have not been able to go to the event's vanish to perform their gala song 0. Sabela managed to convince the audience without success with his interpretation of "Tris after" to have 12% of the votes, thus being the fourth finalist of the edition. "Thanks and about stir for valuing me as I am, and all the cultures we have around the world."

After one of the candidates, José Antonio, decided to resign from the program to continue with his medical career, the eighteen elected will participate in the 0 Gala, which will be broadcast on Wednesday 19, where the final 16 contestants of OT2018 will be released. they will enter the Academy. In this gala will also be all the contestants of the previous edition.

Sabela and Julia have been the least voted contestants, being fourth and fifth finalists. Therefore, they have not been able to go to the event's vanish to perform their gala song 0. Sabela managed to convince the audience without success with his interpretation of "Tris after" to have 12% of the votes, thus being the fourth finalist of the edition. "Thanks and about stir for valuing me as I am, and all the cultures we have around the world."

The 23 year old from Cadiz Julia Medina will defend Let me be in the great decisive of this edition of Operación Triunfo (OT). Almost four months have passed since the contest began and Julia sang the song Vuelves de Rozalén in gala 0, this Wednesday she will reinterpret it so that the judges and the public can evaluate her progression. From the first weeks it was positioned as one of the least favorite of the public and for its perseverance the conclusive step has been achieved. The contestant that each gala shone with a new theme, has preferred to maintain a discreet profile within the academy, has departed from controversies that have surrounded more than one fellow editor. As for her musical preparation, Julia plays guitar and a little pianette and among her favorite artists are Carmen Boza, Kanka, Rozalén or Demi Lovato. For the great extreme Julia will sing the success of Manuel Carrasco Let me be, a theme very much in line with what he has offered during his step potful the contest, Spanish pop. The few issues with which Julia has departed from her star record have been Born this Way by Lady Gaga in gala three and I think of your look of Rosalía in gala 5. Her rivals in the grand final of this Wednesday are Alba Reche , Famous, Natalia and Sabela. Online polls predict Julia as the least voted to secure the public to become the winner of this edition of OT, but as has happened in other contests, less initiatives on the Internet are far from the intention of the vote audience via telephone. OT 2018 Final Return and let me be

After one of the candidates, José Antonio, decided to resign from the program to continue with his medical career, the eighteen elected will participate in the 0 Gala, which will be broadcast on Wednesday 19, where the final 16 contestants of OT2018 will be released. they will enter the Academy. In this gala will also be all the contestants of the previous edition.

The bitter moment was starred by Miki, who with 20% of the votes, had to interior decoration goodbye to the contest to less doors of the ultimate. Even so, the Barcelona contest was dismissed with all the honors since his performance of this recess, in which he developed 'Some Nights' of Fun, was at the height of a sixth place in Operación Triunfo.

Julia shared with her classmates something more than a song. The lyrics of the work progress of Psalm 23, a part of the Bible. It is one of the least many compositions that King David, ancestor of Jesus, dedicates to God.

Description If you are a completely fictitious OT 2018 flabellum you can not miss the opportunity to get these CD collectibles from each of the finalists. Julia, the composer The CD contains the best of Julia Medina, the fifth finalist of the edition, during her stint at Operación Triunfo. With a total of 14 songs, it includes his hits like "Born This Way" or "90 minutes" of this edition of the RTVE and Gestmusic contest.

The moments that are lived in the day to day of "The Academy of OT" are very varied. Many of them do not fit inside a small review of the week that the presenter of the contest, Roberto Leal, puss with each of the young promises. In fact, "The Lord is my guardian" is not the only religious strike that has resonated in less OT walls.

Description If you are a completely fictitious OT 2018 flabellum you can not miss the opportunity to get these CD collectibles from each of the finalists. Julia, the composer The CD contains the best of Julia Medina, the fifth finalist of the edition, during her stint at Operación Triunfo. With a total of 14 songs, it includes his hits like "Born This Way" or "90 minutes" of this edition of the RTVE and Gestmusic contest.

The moments that are lived in the day to day of "The Academy of OT" are very varied. Many of them do not fit inside a small review of the week that the presenter of the contest, Roberto Leal, puss with each of the young promises. In fact, "The Lord is my guardian" is not the only religious strike that has resonated in less OT walls.