For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

MP3 Mãolee - Bendito 2019 download

MP3 Mãolee - Bendito 2019 download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1433532431-maolee-bendito-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Dinheiro
2. Maior Que Seu Mundo
3. T. R. O. P. A
4. Máximo do Máximo
5. Mic Masters
6. Tchotchomary
7. Destino
8. Eva
9. Maior Festival do Planeta
10. Deleta Meu Telefone
11. Fiz pra Ela
12. A Fórmula
13. Dádiva

{ RAR } Mãolee - Bendito (2019) album zip telecharger

With more than 150 million of his own tracks, songs with his beats and his productions, ManoLee grew up listening to the person - through his father's influence -, frighten and samba for his creation at Rua Cardoso Junior, one of the main points of the bohemia in the South Zone of Rio. He was percussionist in blocks of carnival and in the adolescence began to attend dances of charm and shrink. Even today, it is influenced to gain these musical genres of Rio de Janeiro and performs productions that pass through the crane-bap-rhythm in which checheya school in its gainão in the stroke -, pagoda and trap.

With more than 150 million of his own tracks, songs with his beats and his productions, ManoLee grew up listening to the person - through his father's influence -, frighten and samba for his creation at Rua Cardoso Junior, one of the main points of the bohemia in the South Zone of Rio. He was percussionist in blocks of carnival and in the adolescence began to attend dances of charm and shrink. Even today, it is influenced to gain these musical genres of Rio de Janeiro and performs productions that pass through the crane-bap-rhythm in which checheya school in its gainão in the stroke -, pagoda and trap.

"In my solo work, I invite artists who inspire me to work and who are on the scene influencing people. The record is very vast and eclectic. I fingered each participation and they added the energy to form something new. I wanted to bring several artists with whom I had never worked, each bringing its formula and its way of creating, "says ManoLee.

"Before my 17, 18 years, I did not have access to rap. I listened a lot to the rhythms of my street, Cardoso. Funk harmony was something that influenced me too much. I think even bowítimo make this mix of funk and rap. It's my Time for Roots, "explains ManoLee.

The production path of "Blessed" began in 2009, when he launched, with Filipe Ret, the project "On a Distant Margin". Subsequently, again with Ret and Daniel Shadow, the artist co-founded the independent rap bank Tudubom Records. With the label, it produced the albums "Vivaz", "Revel" and "Audaz", all of Ret, besides the album "Tudo ou Nada" by Shadow. All this while developing his solo career project.

The production path of "Blessed" began in 2009, when he launched, with Filipe Ret, the project "On a Distant Margin". Subsequently, again with Ret and Daniel Shadow, the artist co-founded the independent rap bank Tudubom Records. With the label, it produced the albums "Vivaz", "Revel" and "Audaz", all of Ret, besides the album "Tudo ou Nada" by Shadow. All this while developing his solo career project.

"Before my 17, 18 years, I did not have access to rap. I listened a lot to the rhythms of my street, Cardoso. Funk harmony was something that influenced me too much. I think even bowítimo make this mix of funk and rap. It's my Time for Roots, "explains ManoLee.

"In my solo work, I invite artists who inspire me to work and who are on the scene influencing people. The record is very vast and eclectic. I fingered each participation and they added the energy to form something new. I wanted to bring several artists with whom I had never worked, each bringing its formula and its way of creating, "says ManoLee.