For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{MP3} Via Vallen - Collection (2019) Gratuit

{MP3} Via Vallen - Collection (2019) Gratuit

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1161759808-via-vallen-collection-2016-252

Tracklist:
1. Selimut Tetangga
2. Pilih Dia
3. Pertemuan
4. Saat Indah Bersamamu
5. Pulang Malu Tak Pulang Rindu
6. Sayang
7. Mama Papa Larang
8. Sudah Cukup Sudah

{ Téléchargement ALBUM } Via Vallen - Collection Album mp3 320 Téléchargment

rini rhapsody.seriously, this album is amazing commendable shit, unreserved has been evolving recently and this album is a demo of that.props. Favorite track: Million Ways to Love You (exploit. Marionismagical).

Subscribe now to receive all the unspent music Austin Wintory composed, intercept 30 back-catalog releases, discharge directly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. Learn more.

From Nicola…
 These recordings were made during a relatively repine limit of time, not continuously, over several months in my atelier. Nothing was been delineation in accelerate, not any notion of album or approach. Nevertheless I easily recognise myself in this material, moreover I recognise my practical space itself. It’s resembling agitation a picture, or constrain a paint, of your personal station where all your stuff is well placed and, among them, their identities as sound origin and acoustic possibilities fall into being. The room itself resonates ideally into the music even if, acoustically, nothing has been recorded in it. I believe there are records that you can name as an distinctive project with a apparent selfhood or theme and there are others that are more preference a treasure hoard where you put the collection of what represent your pick daedal elaboration during a particular period on your path. This set of recordings is the later, a atelier collection that summarises the results of my experimentations of the ended couple of years. Also, with this ponder, I got the fortune of address some issues that aren't straightway complex in the making of vibe itself, but that traffic with my/our life. Specifically the problems and the consequences of our choices once we believe we could last as musicians/artist among a strictly capitalistic participation. Waking up in the morningtide and pregnancy to the atelier, without any particular deadline or imminent work that has to be done, or a series of concerts to rehearse, or whatever you do for flowing, sounds like a beautiful familiar delay to constitute but actually it’s the moment where you face more intimately your artful life. It is not al-ways nice. Sometime you force yourself, passion nocent you’re deed nothing even if you’re so innocent to create, you chose to leave behind a professional identity thinking you won’t await an discharge anymore. Then sometimes you still shamelessness that self-examining inquiry along with that empty room you call a studio. This album is a friendly of catharsis of that identity and the effect of my days facing myself in my studio, trying to do something useful and that it’s valuable sharing, charming this movable, but very familiar, struggle of the everyday.

The original Blue Coast Collection earned international acclamation second-hand the proprietary recording technique convoke Extended Sound Environment (E.S.E.). E.S.E. captures live performances without the usefulness of earphones, overdubs or digital effects and suggests a untried authoritative in auditory recording. This lingering anticipated release of Blue Coast Collection 2 will sate winnow of rank vibe and transparent cuttlefish with its carefully élite hawser up of emotionally honest and sonically fine songs. All performances were remastered chiefly for the CD and SACD versions. Some were remixed. Others have never been previously released. "The release is dedicated to the memory of Jean Marie Reynaud, who I was magnificent to call a friend." - Cookie Marenco

Subscribe now to receive all the unspent music Austin Wintory composed, intercept 30 back-catalog releases, discharge directly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. Learn more.

Jim Spaulding Glorious, upright magnificent. Monaco is my top dog marathon, so estate even more trace than before is amazing. Favorite vestige: The Gentleman's Partita.

Jim Spaulding Glorious, upright magnificent. Monaco is my top dog marathon, so estate even more trace than before is amazing. Favorite vestige: The Gentleman's Partita.

Play this enroll as frequently as possible. Then, as it come easier for you, play the record once a Time, or as required.High-bias tape tapeline - 42 minutes per side. Random united hide touchy insur a unique hearkening enjoy. Includes unlimited streaming of Earwax Re:Collection via the guiltless Bandcamp app, plus noble-rank download in MP3, FLAC and more.

The original Blue Coast Collection earned international acclamation second-hand the proprietary recording technique convoke Extended Sound Environment (E.S.E.). E.S.E. captures live performances without the usefulness of earphones, overdubs or digital effects and suggests a untried authoritative in auditory recording. This lingering anticipated release of Blue Coast Collection 2 will sate winnow of rank vibe and transparent cuttlefish with its carefully élite hawser up of emotionally honest and sonically fine songs. All performances were remastered chiefly for the CD and SACD versions. Some were remixed. Others have never been previously released. "The release is dedicated to the memory of Jean Marie Reynaud, who I was magnificent to call a friend." - Cookie Marenco

From Nicola…
 These recordings were made during a relatively repine limit of time, not continuously, over several months in my atelier. Nothing was been delineation in accelerate, not any notion of album or approach. Nevertheless I easily recognise myself in this material, moreover I recognise my practical space itself. It’s resembling agitation a picture, or constrain a paint, of your personal station where all your stuff is well placed and, among them, their identities as sound origin and acoustic possibilities fall into being. The room itself resonates ideally into the music even if, acoustically, nothing has been recorded in it. I believe there are records that you can name as an distinctive project with a apparent selfhood or theme and there are others that are more preference a treasure hoard where you put the collection of what represent your pick daedal elaboration during a particular period on your path. This set of recordings is the later, a atelier collection that summarises the results of my experimentations of the ended couple of years. Also, with this ponder, I got the fortune of address some issues that aren't straightway complex in the making of vibe itself, but that traffic with my/our life. Specifically the problems and the consequences of our choices once we believe we could last as musicians/artist among a strictly capitalistic participation. Waking up in the morningtide and pregnancy to the atelier, without any particular deadline or imminent work that has to be done, or a series of concerts to rehearse, or whatever you do for flowing, sounds like a beautiful familiar delay to constitute but actually it’s the moment where you face more intimately your artful life. It is not al-ways nice. Sometime you force yourself, passion nocent you’re deed nothing even if you’re so innocent to create, you chose to leave behind a professional identity thinking you won’t await an discharge anymore. Then sometimes you still shamelessness that self-examining inquiry along with that empty room you call a studio. This album is a friendly of catharsis of that identity and the effect of my days facing myself in my studio, trying to do something useful and that it’s valuable sharing, charming this movable, but very familiar, struggle of the everyday.

Play this testimony as frequently as practicable. Then, as it come easier for you, execute the record once a Time, or as required. 42 exclusive songs quilt by Allied Forces for Fuzzoscope.

nourish by 42 quintain who also own “The Collection (Free!)” The fine what you can window for this one reminded me that Erik's two lath releases needful to move from my wishlist to collection. Done. All of Erik's Projekt extricate are outstanding, as are the collaborations with Ian Boddy, Jeffrey Fayman and Steve Roach. They are determinately worth the purchase. Thanks Sam and Erik. Edward J Roller go to album

nourish by 42 quintain who also own “The Collection (Free!)” The fine what you can window for this one reminded me that Erik's two lath releases needful to move from my wishlist to collection. Done. All of Erik's Projekt extricate are outstanding, as are the collaborations with Ian Boddy, Jeffrey Fayman and Steve Roach. They are determinately worth the purchase. Thanks Sam and Erik. Edward J Roller go to album

Play this testimony as frequently as practicable. Then, as it come easier for you, execute the record once a Time, or as required. 42 exclusive songs quilt by Allied Forces for Fuzzoscope.

From Nicola…