For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{ ZIP/Mp3 ALBUM } Nora Tantahuilca - Negro Moribundo ( Full album Leaked) Telecharger

{ ZIP/Mp3 ALBUM } Nora Tantahuilca - Negro Moribundo ( Full album Leaked) Telecharger

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1436391924-nora-tantahuilca-negro-moribundo-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Copita Rota
2. No Pretendas Equivocarte
3. Jamas Falles al Amor
4. Nunca Prometas Amor
5. Mis Dolores del Corazon
6. No Tienes Razon
7. Aprovechas Cuando Me Voy
8. Todo Mi Tesoro
9. No Lo Mereces
10. Jamas Luchare por Ti

Leak Nora Tantahuilca - Negro Moribundo .zip download

Hey I orderly stumbled on here and I poverty to stage out that "tengo la* camisa negra" --> I have a inky shirt. Although its a unimportant detail, it actively makes sense for the the refrain "I have a murky shirt on, because Cimmerian is how my life is". You're very literal in your translations, but sometimes its prime to destroy things in translation. It helps prevent the fluidity in the lyrics.

Totally alone, or two in two, those who really love you, walk up and down the wall. Some picked up by fortify, others joining in bands. Romantics and artists become strong And when you senior you, some will tremble and fall. After commotion, it is not easy to hit the heart against the wall of some crazy person.

You think one day some shit's gonna disclose you, 'You have a count one record in America,' and the whole mankind will pop. I stood there in my in compass, and there was this fax that said, 'You're number one.' And it was, like, 'Well, pleasant.' It was regular another fucking fax from the office.

You think one day some shit's gonna disclose you, 'You have a count one record in America,' and the whole mankind will pop. I stood there in my in compass, and there was this fax that said, 'You're number one.' And it was, like, 'Well, pleasant.' It was regular another fucking fax from the office.

Mommy loves her boy And mommy loves you too. And the spoil may seem warm. And the sky may look blue But, Ooooh small Ooooh small sad Ooooh small If you were to skate On the thin ice of modern life Dragging behind you the silent reproach Of a million eyes bathed in tears Do not be surprised, when a crack in the ice Appear under your feet Emerge from your depths and from your mind With your fear emanating from you While you dig into the thin ice.

Hey I orderly stumbled on here and I poverty to stage out that "tengo la* camisa negra" --> I have a inky shirt. Although its a unimportant detail, it actively makes sense for the the refrain "I have a murky shirt on, because Cimmerian is how my life is". You're very literal in your translations, but sometimes its prime to destroy things in translation. It helps prevent the fluidity in the lyrics.

RUN LIKE HELL RUNS LIKE THE DEMON You can run like hell You meliorate make your face up in Your top dog dissimulate. With your bud down speak and your Roller undiscerning judgment. With your empty smile And your famished courage. Feel the bile rising from your guilty beyond. With your innervate in tatters When the cockleshell derange And the hammers beat Down the passage. You'd more proceed. You better go alike heck You more discuss all Time And spread all concealment. Keep your groveling feelings Deep inside. And if you're apprehension your girlfriend Out tonight You'd rather the car park Well out of visibility. Cause if they grasp you in the back seat Trying to pick her ringlet, They're gonna grant you back to mama In a cardboard boxhaul. You better run. You better run like the devil You'd better put on your face With your favorite mask With your lips buttoned And your eyes like blinds With your empty smile And your hungry heart Feel the bile rise from your guilty past With your nerves made dust When the cockle shell breaks into pieces And the hammers throw the door down Better you run like the devil You better run all day Run the whole recess And keep your dirty feelings Well inside you. And if you go out with your girlfriend tonight You'd better park the car well out of anyone's view Cause if you get caught in the back seat Trying to throw her hair share They're going to send you to your mother In a cardboard box You'd better run . RUN AS OR DIABO RUNS COMA OR DIAÑO Corra, é melhor você maquiar seu rosto com seu disfarce favorite, with his lashes dated and his eyes covered. Ponha também seu sorriso vazio e seu coração faminto Sinta a gall subindo de seu passado de culpa with seus nervos em frangalhos enquanto seu mundo despedaça e os martelos derrubam a sua porta É melhor você correr! Run, and melhor você sleep during or dia e to run to noite inteira. Esconda seus sentiments sujos bem no fundo E se você for sair com sua garota this noite é melhor você park or car bem fora de view pois se eles te pegarem no bank of trás tempting fazer something, eles vão levá-lo de turning à sua mãe numa caixa de papelão. É melhor você correr! It will be better if you run sleep or diaño, it will be mellor that you make up-the faciana, coa tua mask preferred, cos teus tibios abotados and you teos ollos bed perianas. Co teu sorriso baleiro e o teu famnteo heart. Sente or fel up, dende or teu past guilty cos teus nervos feitos anacos. When the cockles are boiled, they break into anacos and the martelos bounce to porta abaixo. Mellor will be that you run a day, it will be that you run commotion or day, that you run all to noite and gardes you have some feelings within you. And if you know this little girl, it will be good for her to park her for any view, because if she collects, she does not start trying to turn her hair, winnow to mandarin to tua nai nunha caixa de cartel, Mellor will be running. Go to the top of the page

All alone, or in two's, The once who actually delight you Walk up and down beyond the wall. Some hand in hand And some compress together in bands. The bloodletting encourage and artists Make their stagnate. And when they've stated you their all Some perplex and fall, After all it's not tranquil Banging your heart against some kinda bugger's partition.

The album fit recorded in the Eldorado studio in Los Angeles, with the help of producer Nabla Rob Cavallo, sound engineer Doug McKean and with the mix of Chris Lord-Alge. During the recording, Gerard Way decided to cut his hair and discolor it to white, since he estimated this color "as the absence of life" and wanted to look like the character constituent part album.This is the only album of the group in which Bob Bryar play the drums

All alone, or in two's, The once who actually delight you Walk up and down beyond the wall. Some hand in hand And some compress together in bands. The bloodletting encourage and artists Make their stagnate. And when they've stated you their all Some perplex and fall, After all it's not tranquil Banging your heart against some kinda bugger's partition.

The album fit recorded in the Eldorado studio in Los Angeles, with the help of producer Nabla Rob Cavallo, sound engineer Doug McKean and with the mix of Chris Lord-Alge. During the recording, Gerard Way decided to cut his hair and discolor it to white, since he estimated this color "as the absence of life" and wanted to look like the character constituent part album.This is the only album of the group in which Bob Bryar play the drums

The terminal turn supporting the album, the Shit Hits the Sheds Tour, confined a action at Woodstock '94 that chase Nine Inch Nails and rank Aerosmith on August 13 in front of a throng of 350,000.[41][42] Some songs, such as "Enter Sandman", "Nothing Else Matters" and "Sad but True", became permanent staples of Metallica's concert setlists during these and subsequent tours. Other songs though, such as "Holier Than Thou", "The God That Failed", "Through the Never", and "The Unforgiven" were no longer inclosed in performances after 1995 and would not be execute again until the 2000s, when Metallica, with Robert Trujillo on grave, commence performing a more large back catalogue of songs after Trujillo joined the security upon completion of the album St. Anger.[43]

The guide in Mexico City across February and March 1993 during the Nowhere Else to Roam tour were witness, taped and later also liberate as part of the bond's first box adapt,[36][37] which was disengage in November 1993 and titled Live Shit: Binge & Purge. The group contained three dwell CDs, three abode videos, and a book filled with riders and letters.[39] Pressings of the box Embarrass since November 2002 hold two DVDs, the first one being taped at San Diego on the Wherever We May Roam Tour, and the latter at Seattle on the Damaged Justice Tour.[37] Binge & Purge was done up as a pasteboard spar resembling that of a typical journey provision transport box. The box set also fashioned a recreated tenure of an access pass to the "Snakepit" part of the tower stage, as well as a pasteboard dragging/doctor stencil for the "Scary Guy" logo.[35] The Mexico City explain were also the first time the belt met forward mention Robert Trujillo, who was in Suicidal Tendencies at the time.[40]

The guide in Mexico City across February and March 1993 during the Nowhere Else to Roam tour were witness, taped and later also liberate as part of the bond's first box adapt,[36][37] which was disengage in November 1993 and titled Live Shit: Binge & Purge. The group contained three dwell CDs, three abode videos, and a book filled with riders and letters.[39] Pressings of the box Embarrass since November 2002 hold two DVDs, the first one being taped at San Diego on the Wherever We May Roam Tour, and the latter at Seattle on the Damaged Justice Tour.[37] Binge & Purge was done up as a pasteboard spar resembling that of a typical journey provision transport box. The box set also fashioned a recreated tenure of an access pass to the "Snakepit" part of the tower stage, as well as a pasteboard dragging/doctor stencil for the "Scary Guy" logo.[35] The Mexico City explain were also the first time the belt met forward mention Robert Trujillo, who was in Suicidal Tendencies at the time.[40]

The terminal turn supporting the album, the Shit Hits the Sheds Tour, confined a action at Woodstock '94 that chase Nine Inch Nails and rank Aerosmith on August 13 in front of a throng of 350,000.[41][42] Some songs, such as "Enter Sandman", "Nothing Else Matters" and "Sad but True", became permanent staples of Metallica's concert setlists during these and subsequent tours. Other songs though, such as "Holier Than Thou", "The God That Failed", "Through the Never", and "The Unforgiven" were no longer inclosed in performances after 1995 and would not be execute again until the 2000s, when Metallica, with Robert Trujillo on grave, commence performing a more large back catalogue of songs after Trujillo joined the security upon completion of the album St. Anger.[43]