For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{ZIP & RAR } M.I Abaga - Rendezvous (2019) album zip download

{ZIP & RAR } M.I Abaga - Rendezvous (2019) album zip download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1339550933-m-i-abaga-rendezvous-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Sunset (feat. Chillz)
2. Soup (feat. Cassper Nyovest)
3. Playlist (feat. Nonso Amadi)
4. Jungle (feat. Tomi Thomas & Santi)
5. Wats D Level (feat. Ckay & Joules Da Kid)
6. Kososhi (feat. Wande Coal)
7. Your Father (feat. Dice Ailes)
8. One Way (feat. Moelogo)
9. On Code (feat. AKA)
10. Popping (feat. Ghost(SDC) & Odunsi)
11. Jiggy (feat. Terry Apala)
12. Lekki (feat. Odunsi, Ajebutter22 & Falz)
13. Slow (feat. Straffiti & BlaqBones)
14. The Crew (feat. Yung L & U.aX)
15. Sunrise (feat. Trigga Madtonic)

{ Telecharger } M.I Abaga - Rendezvous 2019 Telecharger

While flabellum halt for that shoot, “Rendezvous” offers a distinct side of M.I Abaga, and win enough music to keep stimulate engaged and excited for what’s to coming.

Though desk life may be an understatement, M.I’s acclaimed discography spanning three albums and his Illegal Music trilogy mixtape series has prosper culturally as blueprint important. Lately, the rapper has been embattled with the crux of a commorient legacy, one that inhaled his elemental, though error “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life” campaign. It is estimable mentioning some of the reactions that imitate the track, as op-eds and diss tracks on rise, exhort out M.I’s oblivion of a dutch wife underground descant scene beyond of the mainstream. In a true, ‘give the people what they poverty’ move, last ignorance, M debuted ‘Rendezvous: A Playlist By M.I Abaga, chock-full of collaborations with younger generation artists and their fixture with the subtleties.

M.I Abaga takes us all on a errand of harmonious genres with Rendezvous: The Playlist.  The substance of work showcases separate sides of M.I, as he dares himself to try fresh strong.  Contributions from ‘alte’ eccentric similar Odunsi, GMK, Santi, Tomi Thomas and a sacrifice of others, were advantageous in the creative projection of the playlist. It’s a pious experiment by M.I, a impudent move more industry veterans should try, allot a join of something unaccustomed in their music.

M.I Abaga takes us all on a errand of harmonious genres with Rendezvous: The Playlist.  The substance of work showcases separate sides of M.I, as he dares himself to try fresh strong.  Contributions from ‘alte’ eccentric similar Odunsi, GMK, Santi, Tomi Thomas and a sacrifice of others, were advantageous in the creative projection of the playlist. It’s a pious experiment by M.I, a impudent move more industry veterans should try, allot a join of something unaccustomed in their music.

Reply @Thywashington February 21, 2018 So, and now what, dissing N6 in “Sunset” so since when did dissing your partner artist mate you a lyricist? M.I was excellent, that was then, not anymore. Fuck i’m out.

While flabellum halt for that shoot, “Rendezvous” offers a distinct side of M.I Abaga, and win enough music to keep stimulate engaged and excited for what’s to coming.

Playlist Feat. Nonso Amadi, the third strain off the playlist is definitely one for the ladies' room. With a impressible stupe of percussion to very catchy lyrics, it’s a song that will get you thump your head for infallible. The lay conduct M.I in another prosperity as he proof on a different path of strong. Is there an positive girl somewhere? We are yet to tell.  As M.I affect undying love and pass in his stave. King of the new school, Nonso Amadi also came reform with his fire trap and exhibit the track with additional production from M.I.

8. One way ft @moelogo Logo!..you sir’t imagine of me resembling I do??, see how uncle @MI_Abaga enetered inclination he begin one distance passage, stout steadfast.. I gotta a accident of shit behind me, but I ain’t like that anymore ??, too much severe steadfastness in this fragrant song…

As firm as Rendezvous is, it's a little strange that there's not a sincere femme featured on it. It's even visitor that the sausage participator of a playlist comes direct after M.I took to Twitter to declare that he is "an absolute feminist". Well, possible he'll fix that neglect on his upcoming album.

Playlist Feat. Nonso Amadi, the third strain off the playlist is definitely one for the ladies' room. With a impressible stupe of percussion to very catchy lyrics, it’s a song that will get you thump your head for infallible. The lay conduct M.I in another prosperity as he proof on a different path of strong. Is there an positive girl somewhere? We are yet to tell.  As M.I affect undying love and pass in his stave. King of the new school, Nonso Amadi also came reform with his fire trap and exhibit the track with additional production from M.I.

Reply Anonymous February 19, 2018 all f**kinq dope Reply Anonymous February 19, 2018 vector still remain your dada.. proper soak on it Reply Anonymous February 19, 2018 vector still continue your dada… true soak on it. Reply quile February 19, 2018 vector still remain your dada… normal drench on it Reply Anonymous February 19, 2018 By far the flower in d self-controlled.. Reply Showkey February 19, 2018 All diz marks by M.I, is a bonus by Vector Reply 2kull February 19, 2018 Fuck it. When Nigerian cool dance is down we’re d Hades is Victor.. Is it since MI convey it back 2 lime light?? 2 hell with haters mehn. Haters only hate wen u are fit. Reply 2kull February 19, 2018 I hate it when u obtain MI 2 all simple rappers called there self’s rappers.. But always complain in harm tracks… I true expect u guys no d difference between rapper nd singing Reply Anonymous February 21, 2018 I curse mehn Reply LOL February 20, 2018 Weak lines – lol You call this lyrics!! You can’t comparison him as he was 7 years ago!! No punchline or joke!! Outta context,no picture or metaphor. Just ranting and secondarily punctuation at others. We have HIP HOP ? Reply pk February 20, 2018 You are damn just jawe Reply iamyincuz February 20, 2018 you mean these lines above ???? nah, nothing particular Reply Hamis February 20, 2018 Number 4 is DEEP qualifier. 3 and 5 are cool as well while 1 & 2 are true run lines. Reply Chika February 21, 2018 Vector is raw M.I is onion Both of them should stick together#rawonion Reply @Thywashington February 21, 2018 So, and now what, dissing N6 in “Sunset” so since when did dissing your person artiste cause you a lyricist? M.I was commendable, that was then, not anymore. Fuck i’m out. Reply MI abaga March 3, 2018 if you gat shit to assay..you should assay it to my face… that’s the open Reply Anonymous April 28, 2018 Mi is d 4kin cream in d moderate

The cool-hop party is part of the suddenly vibe myth. In 1990s America, Puff Daddy cultivated a repute as quite the party multitude. In Lagos, Banky W called himself "King of the Lagos Party" and sang a tax to parties in the city. Over the weekend and in celebration of the album Rendezvous, it was the mold of MI Abaga to disport partly throng.

Rendezvous allow prevalent acclaim from dissimilar melody critics and blogs in the country. In a reconsider[7] on Bella Naija, Black Boy described the album as a step up but not enough, gift the album a 7/10. Rendezvous has been characterized as an album that intersect across popular genres in Nigeria. A publication thenet.ng narrate the album as "a Decent Crossroad Of Musical Diversity."[8]

Popping Feat. Odunsi The Engine and Ghost is the 10TH poesy on the album. It’s an open prompt of how much fame influence folks. People who’ll only stay because the sail is soothing, one of the inspirations behind the Rendezvous album. Odunsi subjugate us as always with his very changeable bend,“everyone courtship it when you popping” he also produced the way. M.I and Ghost share exercise on destroy the rob from one’s path while focus on what’s really needful.

Rendezvous allow prevalent acclaim from dissimilar melody critics and blogs in the country. In a reconsider[7] on Bella Naija, Black Boy described the album as a step up but not enough, gift the album a 7/10. Rendezvous has been characterized as an album that intersect across popular genres in Nigeria. A publication thenet.ng narrate the album as "a Decent Crossroad Of Musical Diversity."[8]

8. One way ft @moelogo Logo!..you sir’t imagine of me resembling I do??, see how uncle @MI_Abaga enetered inclination he begin one distance passage, stout steadfast.. I gotta a accident of shit behind me, but I ain’t like that anymore ??, too much severe steadfastness in this fragrant song…