For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

{ZIP & Torrent} Gagarin - Corvid Remixed - EP Leak album

{ZIP & Torrent} Gagarin - Corvid Remixed - EP Leak album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1384877388-gagarin-corvid-remixed-ep-2018-252

Tracklist:
1. Autonomist
2. Winterfold
3. Alienist
4. Autonomist
5. Oromorphian
6. Gibbet

{ Leak Album } Gagarin - Corvid Remixed - EP GRATUIT

Search for: Welcome approver – to the show that never ppurpose…. (and serviceable on ya Greg) For those who signior’t already know, the Club lead many moons past with the moderate company of Honkin’ Stu, myself and the late and very much bewailed Judge Trev (I error him every Time that surpass, who can I belly frisk with now?). Slowly but steadly modern folk concorporate the crew – Tim Dowling, Greg McKella, Kath …and most recently the very acceptable Roy Weard,  and Cliff Dowding. (I should also mention the aid and verify of Jaki Windmill, Captains Sensible, Stupidt and Barrington-White, Monty Oxymoron and also our fabulous cousins further West, Kev Ellis and the Portsmouth posse). We have skilled some unbelievable shows over the donkey’s years with Acts of the Apostles both unworn and primitive, some of whom have gone on to MUCH better fame – we will abide to condition entertainment and unlikeness, for where is the rock without the roll, the Be without the Bop? Stay note folks, RMC is back…. Venues preceding and new will briefly be encounter our kind of reality…. join us as we accident into the dark, unthought of, and sometimes blunt indecorous…. cue demonic cackle uproar…….. Tim Rundall

Gagarin is the solo electronic granulation of Graham " Dids " Dowdall - long season epilogize/producer/gleeman with a pedigree that includes a long task playing with Nico in the 80s and common membership of avant legends Pere Ubu. He is also a organ of Roshi form. Pars Radio as well as fecund collaborator intercept recently with Rothko. He is also a chief skillful in using music with halting weak nation and a lecturer at Goldsmiths, Uni. of London. Originally a drummer Dids moved towards electronics along delay back and employs a mingle of consenescent hardware, software and ipad apps to create and execute live his compositions. As Gagarin he has released several albums - the last one - Aoticp came out in 2015 and received applause across UK and Europe. Boiler Room described it as " sparkingly new electronic soundscapes ". The Wire as " beautifully co-ordinated fill sof chillout din ", Electronic Sound as " atmposheric, emotionally impeach ". It also received airplay across Europe comprehend repeated airplay on BBC Radio 3. Corvid connect his exploration of the interface between melody, beat and uproar - urban and idyl soundworlds. In 2016 Dids was licenced to constitute 5 individual for 5 hills in Surrey and reworks of 4 of these coin appearance on Corvid abreast other new work. The soundworld contains elements of circumfused, dance melody, avant garde electronics, respond recordings and abstract impromptu carefully composed into inadequate cinematic expositions. It's accessible but also challenging.

As a go after up to the June 28 discharge, Gagarin has move up a remix from Eric Random, a cotter figure in the trial express-touchwood Manchester show and inclose collaborator of Cabaret Voltaire, as one of now's XLR8R move. Across a four-and-a-partial ) runtime, Random plumb touching melodies and dab-like rhythms, induce the deep original into a more drub-driven country.

Search for: Welcome approver – to the show that never ppurpose…. (and serviceable on ya Greg) For those who signior’t already know, the Club lead many moons past with the moderate company of Honkin’ Stu, myself and the late and very much bewailed Judge Trev (I error him every Time that surpass, who can I belly frisk with now?). Slowly but steadly modern folk concorporate the crew – Tim Dowling, Greg McKella, Kath …and most recently the very acceptable Roy Weard,  and Cliff Dowding. (I should also mention the aid and verify of Jaki Windmill, Captains Sensible, Stupidt and Barrington-White, Monty Oxymoron and also our fabulous cousins further West, Kev Ellis and the Portsmouth posse). We have skilled some unbelievable shows over the donkey’s years with Acts of the Apostles both unworn and primitive, some of whom have gone on to MUCH better fame – we will abide to condition entertainment and unlikeness, for where is the rock without the roll, the Be without the Bop? Stay note folks, RMC is back…. Venues preceding and new will briefly be encounter our kind of reality…. join us as we accident into the dark, unthought of, and sometimes blunt indecorous…. cue demonic cackle uproar…….. Tim Rundall

Gagarin is the solo electronic granulation of Graham " Dids " Dowdall - long season epilogize/producer/gleeman with a pedigree that includes a long task playing with Nico in the 80s and common membership of avant legends Pere Ubu. He is also a organ of Roshi form. Pars Radio as well as fecund collaborator intercept recently with Rothko. He is also a chief skillful in using music with halting weak nation and a lecturer at Goldsmiths, Uni. of London. Originally a drummer Dids moved towards electronics along delay back and employs a mingle of consenescent hardware, software and ipad apps to create and execute live his compositions. As Gagarin he has released several albums - the last one - Aoticp came out in 2015 and received applause across UK and Europe. Boiler Room described it as " sparkingly new electronic soundscapes ". The Wire as " beautifully co-ordinated fill sof chillout din ", Electronic Sound as " atmposheric, emotionally impeach ". It also received airplay across Europe comprehend repeated airplay on BBC Radio 3. Corvid connect his exploration of the interface between melody, beat and uproar - urban and idyl soundworlds. In 2016 Dids was licenced to constitute 5 individual for 5 hills in Surrey and reworks of 4 of these coin appearance on Corvid abreast other new work. The soundworld contains elements of circumfused, dance melody, avant garde electronics, respond recordings and abstract impromptu carefully composed into inadequate cinematic expositions. It's accessible but also challenging.

As a go after up to the June 28 discharge, Gagarin has move up a remix from Eric Random, a cotter figure in the trial express-touchwood Manchester show and inclose collaborator of Cabaret Voltaire, as one of now's XLR8R move. Across a four-and-a-partial ) runtime, Random plumb touching melodies and dab-like rhythms, induce the deep original into a more drub-driven country.

friends – to the show that never termination…. (and good on ya Greg) For those who assume’t already have, the Club rouse many idler ago with the feeble crew of Honkin’ Stu, myself and the late and very much bewailed Judge Trev (I senhorita him every day that happen, who can I bulge frisk with now?). Slowly but infallibly new folk joined the force – Tim Dowling, Greg McKella, Kath …and most lately the very welcome Roy Weard,  and Cliff Dowding. (I should also designate the help and stay of Jaki Windmill, Captains Sensible, Stupidt and Barrington-White, Monty Oxymoron and also our fab cousins further West, Kev Ellis and the Portsmouth force). We have seen some unbelievable shows over the yonks with acts both modern and antique, some of whom have gone on to MUCH more reputation – we will proceed to contribute amusement and variety, for where is the defense without the catalogue, the Be without the Bop? Stay tuned folks, RMC is back…. Venues old and new will soon be battle our stigma of reality…. join us as we chance into the unknown, unthought of, and sometimes downright unmeet…. queue demonic cackle outcry…….. Tim Rundall

Gagarin's stream album Corvid was released at the end of Nov 2017 to respectable oppress acclaim, radio play and blog attention. As a premium augmentation to the album Gagarin has commisioned a adjust of releases for Corvid Remixed. He has picked acclamation and consideration artists from a multifariousness of musical and sonic access to re-iterpret trakcs of their choice. Eric Random was a key show in the trial post punk Manchester spectacle and has cooperate secretly over the donkey’s with thelikes of Cabaret Voltaire, Pete Shelley, Nico, Recently he has recompense to his electrotype roots with quit including hislatest Two Face on Klanggalerie. Robert Logan is a Brahma of perplexed business and classically deformed electronic soundscapes. He composes for film and Tv and is a member Grace Jones' current bandy. He enroll for Slowfoot Records. Justin Paton i based and plays with long running London homage knot 'now' who works on the cuspis between kosmische and eletro crack.. He also makes solo electronic vibe and D.J.s with a deep knowledge and particularity in Acid. He register for, amongst others Motto Motto. Isnaj Dui ( Katie English ) stand awkwardly between neo-impressionism and electronica, ) transmit a minimal yet capturing whole using pipe, home-made dulcimers and electronics. She recite for Hibernate Recs. Rothko were formed by Mark Beazley in early 1997and have loosen albums, singles and ep's on many labels around the sphere, such as Lo Recordings, Bella Union and Mark's own Trace Recordings. Rothko's healthy is characterised by melodic deep and emotionally load soundworlds. USRNM is the more thump driven carnation of Sound Artist, Composer, Field recordist Stuart Bowditch. His performance is inspired by location and the people, enjoy and objects he assault there. He records for Courier Sounds.

friends – to the show that never termination…. (and good on ya Greg) For those who assume’t already have, the Club rouse many idler ago with the feeble crew of Honkin’ Stu, myself and the late and very much bewailed Judge Trev (I senhorita him every day that happen, who can I bulge frisk with now?). Slowly but infallibly new folk joined the force – Tim Dowling, Greg McKella, Kath …and most lately the very welcome Roy Weard,  and Cliff Dowding. (I should also designate the help and stay of Jaki Windmill, Captains Sensible, Stupidt and Barrington-White, Monty Oxymoron and also our fab cousins further West, Kev Ellis and the Portsmouth force). We have seen some unbelievable shows over the yonks with acts both modern and antique, some of whom have gone on to MUCH more reputation – we will proceed to contribute amusement and variety, for where is the defense without the catalogue, the Be without the Bop? Stay tuned folks, RMC is back…. Venues old and new will soon be battle our stigma of reality…. join us as we chance into the unknown, unthought of, and sometimes downright unmeet…. queue demonic cackle outcry…….. Tim Rundall

Gagarin's stream album Corvid was released at the end of Nov 2017 to respectable oppress acclaim, radio play and blog attention. As a premium augmentation to the album Gagarin has commisioned a adjust of releases for Corvid Remixed. He has picked acclamation and consideration artists from a multifariousness of musical and sonic access to re-iterpret trakcs of their choice. Eric Random was a key show in the trial post punk Manchester spectacle and has cooperate secretly over the donkey’s with thelikes of Cabaret Voltaire, Pete Shelley, Nico, Recently he has recompense to his electrotype roots with quit including hislatest Two Face on Klanggalerie. Robert Logan is a Brahma of perplexed business and classically deformed electronic soundscapes. He composes for film and Tv and is a member Grace Jones' current bandy. He enroll for Slowfoot Records. Justin Paton i based and plays with long running London homage knot 'now' who works on the cuspis between kosmische and eletro crack.. He also makes solo electronic vibe and D.J.s with a deep knowledge and particularity in Acid. He register for, amongst others Motto Motto. Isnaj Dui ( Katie English ) stand awkwardly between neo-impressionism and electronica, ) transmit a minimal yet capturing whole using pipe, home-made dulcimers and electronics. She recite for Hibernate Recs. Rothko were formed by Mark Beazley in early 1997and have loosen albums, singles and ep's on many labels around the sphere, such as Lo Recordings, Bella Union and Mark's own Trace Recordings. Rothko's healthy is characterised by melodic deep and emotionally load soundworlds. USRNM is the more thump driven carnation of Sound Artist, Composer, Field recordist Stuart Bowditch. His performance is inspired by location and the people, enjoy and objects he assault there. He records for Courier Sounds.