For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

(Zip+Mp3) Resgate - Ao Vivo na Kiss Fm Descargar album

(Zip+Mp3) Resgate - Ao Vivo na Kiss Fm Descargar album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1177629387-resgate-ao-vivo-na-kiss-fm-2016-252

Tracklist:
1. Doutores da Lei
2. A Hora do Brasil
3. Depois de Tudo
4. Infinitamente Mais
5. O Que Não Precisa
6. Ninguém Vai Saber
7. 5:50 Am
8. Eu Estou Aqui
9. Luz

[Album] Resgate Ao Vivo na Kiss Fm RAR Album Download

Because you do not put the nomarchy, of the music that is being played. This is very important. After all, you talk, the name. but I do not know if I want to hear it again. and congratulations on the programming. Kiss FM

Founded in the mid-1990s, Kiss Fm is a radio station in the city of São Paulo that plays rock music. Its audience is located in the Metropolitan Region of São Paulo.

The recordings are original of the participation of the Rescue in the program Kiss Club, of the RáBob Kiss FM. The presentation was broadcast on September 20, 2016, gaining average of videoconference and live programming. Two months later, it was launched on digital platforms as an album.

Founded in the mid-1990s, Kiss Fm is a radio station in the city of São Paulo that plays rock music. Its audience is located in the Metropolitan Region of São Paulo.

The Initial Capital traveled to Alto Paraíso, in the Chapada dos Veadeiros, to record the clip of "I Only Know." The song is the latest release of the album "Sonora" and was local area networked by the band on the main digital platforms at the end of October. The swarm clip

Linkin Park's "Numb" clip surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. The single is part of the band's second album, Meteora, which was released in 2003. In that year, "Numb" peaked at the top of the Alternative Chart and remained drained there for

Because you do not put the nomarchy, of the music that is being played. This is very important. After all, you talk, the name. but I do not know if I want to hear it again. and congratulations on the programming. Kiss FM

The Initial Capital traveled to Alto Paraíso, in the Chapada dos Veadeiros, to record the clip of "I Only Know." The song is the latest release of the album "Sonora" and was local area networked by the band on the main digital platforms at the end of October. The swarm clip

The recordings are original of the participation of the Rescue in the program Kiss Club, of the RáBob Kiss FM. The presentation was broadcast on September 20, 2016, gaining average of videoconference and live programming. Two months later, it was launched on digital platforms as an album.

I start the day listening to the radio Kiss FM 102.1, it is missing the action of Bishop D, Fernando that epoch the 5,55 and then there by 9, oo our moment of Faith with the priest Marcelo Rossi and in this interval the news, thank you radio Kiss FM 102.1 for this program.

Linkin Park's "Numb" clip surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. The single is part of the band's second album, Meteora, which was released in 2003. In that year, "Numb" peaked at the top of the Alternative Chart and remained drained there for

I start the day listening to the radio Kiss FM 102.1, it is missing the action of Bishop D, Fernando that epoch the 5,55 and then there by 9, oo our moment of Faith with the priest Marcelo Rossi and in this interval the news, thank you radio Kiss FM 102.1 for this program.